Emily's attack

A few days have passed and things went actually pretty well. Nicole finally knew her place and dared not to touch Ashton or Jake and Jay although she threw a few glares at me.Drake didnt talk to me except for occasional stares at me and a few growls at Ashton when he was hugging or kissing me. The pack members in Drake's pack are trained by us and boy were they useless. They dont even know a simple front kick! No wonder they have to come to my pack for help.

I was helping out in washing the dishes after dinner when suddenly i heard a scream coming from the porch outside the front door. I shared a worried glance with the other pack members and ran out in a hurry towards the source of the scream.

On the porch, I saw Emily lying on the ground with blood all over her. Alpha Tom, Ashton, Drake and Ashely ran out of the front door looking as worried as I am.

"Oh my god, Emily what happened?" I rushed to her side and shook her gently.

*Ohhh..myyy.." A shaking voice appeared beside me, i looked up, it was Ashely.

I followed her gaze to the ground beside Emily, and my eyes widened in horror.

A letter in red with a killer's cross was lain on the ground, with a jar which i smelt was Emily's blood.

I stood up to grab the letter and opened it....

Hey guysss sorry about the lonnnggg waittttr;)i was soooo sick and busy nowadaysss sooooo sorrryyy;)) keep on commenting and votinggg pleaseee ;) love u guyssss