What? Im no normal wolf?

My friends and i walked back to alpha tom's study, chatting on the way. As we pushed open the door to alpha tom's study, i came face to face with alpha tom.

"So girls, how was your trip to rhe shopping mall? Bellatrix, dont be scared by.....y-y-your eyes!"

I lowered my head as Ashely addressed her father. "Fayher, that's what we came to tell you. Bellatrix doesnt know anything about her eyes as she had been wearing conracts for her entire life. She thoughr we were joking when we told her shes special. Father, tell her about it!"

Alpha tom took a deep breath and murmured softly to himself," Could it be possible shes a cuba werewolf?"

Suddenly he stood up and said to us,"Well, we'll find out the truth right now, come with me to the library, girls."

We all walked to the library with hurried footsteps. As we pushed open another huge door, i gasped,looking around. This library is huge! Books piles on tall bookshelves lining from the ceiling to the ground, and the whole room is brightly lit by huge glittering chandeliers.

As i came back to my senses, Alpha tom walked towards us, holding a thick brown covered book. The title read," Special wolves"

Alpha flipped open a page while my friends and i chose a place to sit on the ground. Alpha tom flipped for a while when suddenly, he said," ok, i found it, now im going to read the whole chapter out, listen up."

The cuba werewolf is one of the rarest kind of wolves ever found on earth, dating back to 1997, the moon goddess was once a cuba werewolf herself.

Usually a cuba werewolf is easily recognised because of its special features. A cuba werewolf have deep purple eyes with silver and gold speckles and a rainbow irise.

A cuba werewolf also have a silvery white coat of fur with a rainbow glow to it.

A cuba werewolf is a signal of power and beauty.It will also have two mates and choosing one of them will lead it to discover its true powers.

Alpha tom closed the book with a snap and looked at me with admiration. My friends all squealed," Yayyyy, Bellatrix your special!"

I sat back, lost for words. After all these years of torture by my previous pack? Im actually strong and special! And i can have another mate! Hope he will accept me, if he does, i can forget about Drake and find my true powers? Oh my gosh! Im no normal wolf! But alpha tom and my friends are looking at me with that stare! Will i be kicked out of my new pack? Im no normal wolf!