Finding my mate

Despair.........
The feeling you get when someone had your heart wrenched out....
Misery..........
When consumed by darkness, there's no going back. Wrapped in a cloak of misery, feeling as if there is no hope in your life........

Hated, by pack and family,
Made a slave in the pack house,
A laughing stock in the school,
Rejected by mate,
I, am Bellatrix Carrow
And, here is my story...

Chapter one
I walked down the corridor, ignoring the whispers and stares i got on the way. I walked towards the direction of the toilet but was pushed back by a perfectly manicured hand. I lifted my head and glared at that person but the moment i did so, i instantly regretted it. An ear~piercing voice screeched out.
"Hey loser! Did you look at the mirror this morning? Your hair looks like a rat~nest! Dont you think so, Stacie?" That was Nicole, the queen bee in our school and one of her millions, Stacie.
I looked down, tears blurring my vision. But the sadness i felt slowly changed into anger. How come Nicole gets to pick on me everytime? Does she not know she hurt my feelings everytime? My wolf stuggled to rake her claws down Nicole's face but i restrained myself.
I snapped out of my thoughts, and glared at the still smirking Nicole and Stacie. " Oh shut up, Nicole. Why dont you just go and fuck your boyfriend? Mind your own business!" i growled, turning the corner and leaving a dumbstruck Nicole and Stacie staring after me. Ha!Take that, bitches!

Chapter two
I bit into my apple pie in the cafeteria.Mmmmmmm, this is heaven! I never tasted anything so wonderful in my life! Just as i prepared to take another bite, the pie was snatched out of my hands. I growled and looked up into a pair of mesmerising eyes. My wolf was whimpering with delight and was purring in my head. Mate! Mate! Mate! At last! I found my mate,who will treasure me and save me from all my unhappiness! I looked up at me mate's face and was both shocked and horrified to find out that my mate was my soon~to~be alpha, Drake Duncan.

Author's note
Hey everyone! Im chloe and i just wanna tell you guys this is my first book and hope you guys like it! Keep in touch with the updates of this book cuz i will update as soon as possible! I promise!