unknown pov

~unknown~

I see. The powerful Bloodmoon pack decided to help the weak Bloodfang pack. How brilliant. That means i have a bigger chance to get the girl I wanted to have, Bellatrix.

I know she's a cuba wolf, and i know she'll make an awesome luna, not to mention that she'll be sooo tasty in bed. I'll get her one day. Drake was stupid enough to reject her and she turned out to have a second mate, Ashton! He's nothing but trash and it'll be so easy to snatch Bellatrix from him, I'm sure.

But Bellatrix will be a problem though, she'll never willingly go with me. I'll do whatever i can to get her. Once i made the bond with her, she could never get away from me. Hmmmmm... and i know now that Nicole, that slut fron the Bloodfang pack hates Bellatrix with a passion, she could be useful to me.

The first thing i have to do is to kidnap Bellatrix, mark her and then kill Ashton and Drake. I'm already gathering newly turned werewolves and biting random people to turn. Call me sick but... that's what i must do to succeed in my plan.

Just you people wait, Bellatrix, Drake and Ashton, just you guys wait. I'll come for you guys soon, very soon.

Hey guyssss, i know that u guys r veryyyyy mad at me cuz the chapters r toooo short, but im really busyyy but i will definitely try my best!!! Seriously the votes and comments really cheer me up, so go in guys!!! Dont stop commenting or voting!!! Love ya guys;)