A new mate???!!!!

I looked up, tears filling my eyes,"Ummm...alpha tom? Am i too weird and strange? Do i have to leave your pack?"

          I closed my eyes, bracing myself against the ultimate hurt im gonna feel. But after five minutes, nothing happened. I peaked at them and found them looking at me strangely, i asked," well?"

          Ashely grasped my hands and squealed," Oh bellatrix, how could you think of such a thing? We will never leave you! You are in our pack no matter what you are!" 

            I nodded, lost for words, touched by their kindness and love towards me.

Alpha tom stood up and said," Alrighty then, its settled. You are in our pack from now on."

           After he spoke, i suddenly felt tingly all over and found out im able to communicate with my pack members through the newly formed pack link.

           Ashely and Emily jumped up and pulled me through the heavy oak doors. " So, we're going to show to u around this awesomely awesome place!" Emily shrieked. I giggled and followed them out of the study, feeling like i am the top of the world.

                    ~~Three hours later~~

         Oh my god, its been such an exhausting tour! But this mansion is soooo huge!!!  I couldnt believe my eyes, the library, the bedrooms, the gardens, the studys, the studios etc, they are soo freaking huge! My old pack house is only a tiny minature doll house compared to this mansion, or i should say, palace!

         I was walking alongside the two still hyper and energetic Emily and Ashely, looking at the elegant pictures hanging on the corridor walls, when suddenly, i bumped into a brick wall, wait a minute, when do brick walls have sparks? I looked up, into a pair of mesmerising, crystal clear, deep blue eyes, which darkened with lust and passion. I snapped out of ny thoughts, just in time to feel soft, sweet lips slammed onto mine. I gasped. Electric shocks tingled all over me and i coild not help myself but moan in uttermost delight.

        After the most wonderful moment of my entire life, my kissing partner and i broke apart and stared at each other. My wolf stirred inside me and howled in happiness. Mate!Mate!Mate!Go to him! Mate! I stood back, turning this bizzare moment over in my head.

        How could it be possible? I thought Drake is my mate? I have another mate! Who is this handsome guy? MY NEW MATE???!!!!