Drake's pov

School's finally over, so many things hapoened today. The best thing was, i rejected the ugly bitch, Bellatrix Carrow. How could fate be so cruel? Pairing me with such a ugly bitch, im an alpha, for goodness sake! Bellatrix is so fat and weak, it will not only ruin my image, but also make me lose my on and off girlfriend,Nicole! Yeah, shes a slut, but shes also a good fuck. I cant help it. And now my wolf's snapping at me for rejecting my mate, ugh, cant he see Bellatrix is too ugly for us?

       how could you reject her? Shes supposed to be our mate! How could you give her up just for that slut?    

      oh just shut up, cant you see shes ugly as hell? She'll ruin our image! We're an alpha!

      oh realli? Shes beautiful, much more pretty than that slut! You're just too stuck up to figure that out!

       im not in the mood to argue with you, just go away.

        fine, but dont expect me to talk to you unless you get my mate back!

         And that was the last time i ever heard of my wolf. Strangely so, i couldnt get Bellatrix's face out of my mind. Her face, oh, it held so much unhappiness! The way her eyes shone with tears, it made me want to hug her and save her from all the harsh treatments shes has been getting, but of course, i have to put up the facade and reject her.

        Right as i was thinking about Bellatrix, Nicole came up to me and stroke my cheek,"Baby, why do you look so sad? Why dont i cheer you up with some fun?" and she started pulling me into the pack house.

        Well, seems like i got some hard work banishing Bellatrix from my mind, as she lives in the same house as me. But with Nicole here, i guess its not gonna be too hard.

       Wish you all the best, Bellatrix, my rejected mate.