The Truth , The Plain Truth

Chapter : 18

The Truth , The Plain Truth

*1915

" Audrey! Come quickly !" Rebekah called out to me. What could she possibly want in this time of day.

I groaned looking at the baby blue sky with a little pink meaning it was still early to be awake. The rusty orange / red leaves danced along the wind howling cold through October fall.

I slowly got out of bed , in my night gown , groaning and muttering colorful words that Rebekah well be able to hear.

I dragged my feet along the cold hard tile twisting the knob and getting out of my room. I looked around seeing servants clean the house trying not to make a sound. I don't get why Klaus compelled so many people to clean the house even though he's not here half the day. Klaus and I have been together for 2 months now and so far nothing has happened. Borning right ? Not for me . Having Kol and Rebekah by myside when Klaus is out doing God's know what .

I stepped down everystep of the stairs counting them while I got down to the end. I dragged my feet yet again finally getting to Rebekah who keep squeeling like a little girl who got a adorable little puppy . I smirked a bit imagining Rebekah getting a puppy when she was smaller. I looked around the room seeing Elijah , Kol , and Klaus also in the room wearing the usual tux since it's 1910 . Rebekah wearing her favorite dress that went to her ankles.

Who would want to be up this early ? "Audrey ! Guess what Klaus told me . " Rebekah pushed Klaus up to where there was a few space between us making my stomache erupt with butterflies . What's happening ?

" Tell her , Klaus. " Rebekah said backing out with Elijah and Kol. What does he need to tell me ?

"Alright Rebekah. Well Audrey , since I know you always wanted to go to Paris , France I decided to take you with me . " Klaus said looking me in the eyes trying to find a sord of emotion in my eyes. My eyes widened with the thought of going to Paris , France with Klaus ! I smiled widely then started jumping up and down like Rebekah was. Now I know why she was doing that.

" Audrey ! We need to find you new outfits and shoes! Omg get ready and lets go ! " Rebekah said quickly telling some maids something I didn't really care. Klaus and I are going to Paris for wait how long ?

" Klaus how long are we going to be in France ?" I asked looking at Klaus who was smirking at Rebekah who was bossing people around .

" A whole week. Just you and Klausy . " Kol said sarcasticly . I didn't really care if Kol was saying that to be mean or sarcarstic right now , but I'm still excited .

" A whole week ! -" Just as I finished a sentence Kol flashed out of the room and went outside. What's his problem can't a girl be excited to go to Paris. Not everything is about him.

Klaus must of noticed my expression which he just answered , " Just ignore him , love. Go and get ready before Rebekah gets made and screams at you instead of the maids." Rebekah well get mad and start screamig about since she's looking at me right now with a mad expression.

"Have fun , love." Klaus smirked kissing my cheeck then leaving.

After a few more dresses , shirts , skirts, and heels we were finally done shopping. When we came home we found our luggage outside of the house ready to be put in the car. I ran to Klaus hugging him when I saw him and him hugging me back.

When we finally pulled away from the hug I asked him " Klaus look at the shoes I bought aren't they pretty? "

"Yes sweetheart their beautiful." Klaus said with fake enthusiasm. I smiled a little to him at least he's trying.