Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Song : Artic Monekys - Do I Wanna Know?

The drive back to Mystic Falls was quiet short. Well besides the loud music and horrible singing. I entend to sing a lot, even though I suck at singing I still sing just because its fun.

I parked my car in the boarding house next to, Iactually don't know who's car is that. O'well doesn't bother me.

I sighed getting out of the car. I hate drama especially if it involves me in it. I got to the front door and opened it . Argueing, loud voices and banging noises echoed through my ears. Welcome home Audrey. I thought to myself.

"I told you not to go and talk to Katherine, Elena! She lies it's in her nature." I heard Stefan at Elena. Wow. Stefan never yells and if he's yelling at his girlfriend, he's really mad.

"She told me that Klaus slaughtered her family! I don't think that she's lying their" Elena yelled in defense. Niklaus Mikaelson slaughtering Katherine's family. Wow Klaus is a monster. I never thought I would say this, but I feel sorry for Katherine and what Klaus did to her family. If Klaus did that to my family, I'll want to get revenge on him.

"Katherine must of done something very stupid then." I said making my entrance glancing at Rose, Damon, Elena, and Stefan are here.

"What exactly did Katherine said to you guys?" Damon asked ignoring my entrance. Well hello to you to Damon .

"She said that when Klaus comes to town and kills everybody, she would be in the tomb safe where no vampire would enter because they can't get out." Stefan said getting up fron his spot and coming towards my way to hug me. Aw, atleast I know someone that loves me.

I hugged Stefan clearly happy to see him. He's my twin brother after all.

"I have to go see you later. Bye Audrey." Elena got her bag and left not looking back. Nice seeing you too. Gosh doesn't anybody know how say hello anymore?

"Bye?" I asked clearly confused. I barely got here. "I'll walk you out." Stefan said hot in her heels.

"So what happen today?" I asked looking at Damon and Rose.

____

So what I heard from Rose and Damon is that Elena went to go see Katherine to information about Klaus, which Klaus was going to use her for a sacrafice. Rose and Damon went this guy name Slater to find out about Klaus and Elijah. That makes a lot of sense now. Why Elijah threw threw coins and was spying on Damon, Rose and that random dude.

I got a text from Elijah saying that he found out information about the Klaus stuff and told me too meet him somewhere. I had to lie to Damon that I'm going to the store to get some stuff. If you haven't notice I'm not really a good lair. Right now, I'm driving to the place Elijah told me to meet him. Too be truthful, I'm not really feeling well. I feel light headed and dizzy. I always hated this feeling when you feel dizzy and scared what well happen to you. Right now that's what I'm feeling. I know this is totally not normal. If I tell anyone about this their either think I'm lying, dying, or just thinking about it to much which makes your body feel like your sick.

I parked my car shutting down the engine making Arctic Monkey slowly dissapearing in the backround. I looked around the vacant building that was in front of me. White dirty walls, shattered windows, doors busted. It didn't look creepy though, it just looked abonded.

I sighed getting out of the car getting this over with. I rather be with my pjs and my fluffy pillow sleeping peacefully. I walked towards the door confused if Elijah wanted me to go in or wait out here.

I slowly pushed the door open whispering, "Elijah?" I whispered looking around.

"Over here Audrey." I heared Elijah say next to me. Did not see him there.

"So what's the text you send me about?" I asked feeling blue. Why am I feeling like this?

"About that. Klaus is coming into town and, well to trigger his werewolf side. " Elijah said slowly looking at me trying to read my face about what I'm feeling. I actually don't know what I'm feeling. I feel like the whole century I've been running from him is a pile of dust now. I feel like shit actually.

"I- well" I frowned not really knowing what to say. Am I sad? Am I mad that he's finally coming to see me ? No, he's not going to see you, he's only here for himself. Yeah. He's a selfish stupid son of a guy hybrid. Should I feel worried that he might talk to me or hurt me? No, you should feel confident and act like a bitch towards him. Play with fire.

"Audrey, I'm sorry for what my brother did to you." Elijah said putting a hand on my shoulder. Suddenly I felt a wave hit me making me feel nausea's . I feel like throwing up right now. This very moment!

I turned around kneeling down holding my hair and the process and began puking. I let out everything that was in my stomache let out. I felt a hand on my back holding my in place and another one in my forehead.

After I thought I was done, I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. I looked at what I threw up. Blood? What? Why is this happening to me? I thought vampires weren't suppose to throw up especially blood. I hope this isn't like last time in 1870's when I started throwing up blood. Not again.

"Audrey? What's going one? Does anybody else know about this?" Elijah asked softly helping my sit down on the floor.

I felt my eyes sting with tears. "I've been feeling sick, but I thought I need blood but I guess I threw it up. Only you knows about this and I want to keep it that way." What would happen if Damon or Stefan knew about this? They'll probably think I'm crazy.

"They need to know, Aud. There your family. " He's right. They need to know, but not right now. Right now I need to find out what's wrong with me.

What is wrong with me?

______

Oh my god ! Thank you guys soo much 2000 + reads and 80+ votes. I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Thank you for all your support . Please continue to vote/comment/follow