Masquerade

Today was the day I finally get to kill Katherine. I know I was suppost to be happy but I have a feeling that something else is going to go wrong. A lot was done this week like finding out that the Lockwoods are werewolves and Mason was one . Yes, I said 'was' because Damon killed him. Caroline is now a vampire. Damon and I have been helping her. I know how it feels to be alone when I first was turned . Also, Stefan and Elena broke up... Yep Steffie is going in a rough time. I shook all the thoughts away and went to the bathroom.

After I took a shower and found my outfit, I went downstairs finding Caroline drinking some blood,from a cup, that Damon gave her. What the hell happen to go her?

"What happen?" Stefan asked as he came to the room. I looked at him and back to Caroline.

"Go ahead, tell them . Your gonna love this," Damon reported. I just rolled my eyes. Damon and his sarcasm.  Caroline took a deep breath and said, " I saw Katherine today."

"Where?" Stefan and I yelled at the same time. Katherine could either want something or kill someone and trust me she gets what she wants. " I saw her at the Grill," Caroline said frantically. "And I just stopped by...to dock..and because to stock Matt"

Caroline was standing at the Grill with a smile in her face, looking at Matt, happy to see him maybe too see if Caroline could fix there relationship. Matt finally turned around and asked, "Do you need a table?" Ouch! That hurt.

"Oh! No...I .. uh .. I'm not staying I just ...needed to use the little girls bathroom." She lied.

"Skip the teen drama and get to it, " Damon said while rolling his eyes. When I came here to town and saw Matt, I thought he was one hot dude and still is, but Caroline was apparently dating him, so he was off the list.

"Then, I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go because I'm a doufus. " Caroline continued with her story."Elena?" 'Elena' was standing there with her hair curly.

"Hey, I saw you with Matt. Are you ok?" 'Elena' asked . Caroline just nodded her head and said ya. Then Caroline used her vampire speed to get to Katherine. Katherine block her way out the door. Caroline sighed unhappy seeing that she's trapped .

"Your good. What gave it away? Was it the hair or the clothes?" Katherine said taking steps front and Caroline taking steps back until she bump into a closed stall. Katherine always wanted everything to go her way. "I knew Elena is at home. " She murmured while looked down.

" I need you to deilever a message." She changed the subject, getting too the point.

"What was the message?" I asked anxious to see what the message was. This might lead us to something.

"Tell Damon, Audrey, and Stefan I want the moonstone back or I'll rip this town apart until it rains blood" Katherine expressed it in a 'I get everything I want tone'. "Tonight at the masquerade ball."

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason got her off-gaurd." Stefan announced pacing around the room.

"She's scared." Damon said

"What she did to Jenna was desperate she ran out of tricks." I added in and got out of my spot I was in and walked around thinking what could she really want from this piece of crap town."We can't underestimate her .We have to play along with her." Stefan accounted.

"You got a point." I agreed with Stefan. We need to play along and find out what she wants. If not, we'll lose and she wont get killed and trust me I want to kill her. I would make her suffer but Stefan and Damon just want to kill her with no mercy. I personally think that torturing her may get us a clue due to what could happen in the future.