Chapter 12

After my little accident back there, which was very embarrassing, Elijah offered to drive me home in my car. I got a huge headache thinking all the possibilities that Damon and Stefan might think I'm crazy. I mean I might think I'm crazy, but I don't want other people to think I'm crazy. Does that even make sense?

"What are you thinking, Audrey ?" Elijah asked taking a glance at me.

"Nothing." I lied. I didn't want Elijah to think that I'm crazy. Audrey, shut up! I yelled to myself mad that I keep rambling about stupid things.

I just want to go home be in my pjs and drink some tea. The car came to a hault on front of the Boarding house, lights on. Why are they awake? It's 2 in the morning for god sakes.

"Would you like me to help you out to the car and into your room. " Elijah asked nicely.

"Yeah, thanks. " I opened the car door and put of foot in the concrete trying to balance . Elijah then helped me actually get me out of the car. This is so embarrassing, Why am I so weak? I hate being weak because later people think I'm weak.

I got on my feet, wobbling a bit. Elijah helped me get to the door and kissed my forehead. Ok? He put a finger to his lips meaning to be quiet and left in a swish. Well that we a nice good-bye.

I opened the door to my house and yelled, well mostly said used my normal voice, "I'm home !"

Act normal. I thought to myself

"Audrey, where have you been? And keep your voice down." Damon said walking down the stairs. Well, I'm sorry.

"I was with a friend." Am I a good liar or what ? Yeah, probably not. "Why? Why is the lights on? What's going on?" Why is everybody up?

" Rose ... a werewolf bite her." Damon walked towards me giving me a hug. And I care because ?

I gave him a look.

He rolled his eyes.

I, suddenyl, felt uncomfortable in my clothes. I really need to change.

"I'm going to change out of these clothes and then see Rose. See you in a bit. " I kissed Damon's cheeck and used my vampire speed to get to my room.

' Ok Audrey. Get some clothes and change out.' I think I'm going to puke again. The sensation of nasuea waved over me feeling even worse than I normally am right now.

I swallowed trying to swallow the puke down, which didn't work. I used my vampire speed to change into some sweats and sweatshirt .' It's in your head Audrey . You don't actually need to throw up.' I felt something in my throat.

I quickly ran to my bathroom and puked my guts in my bathroom. I thought I puked everything in the abounded building.

"Audrey? Are you ok in there?" I heard Stefan asked behind my bathroom door.

"Yeah." I said quietly trying not to give it away that I'm actually not ok. I got up from the position I'm in to brush my teeth.

I put lots of toothpaste and started brushing my teeth away. I rinsed and wiped my mouth with a little towel. looked in the reflection of the mirror finding a person that didn't normally look like me.

This isn't me. This girl in the mirror looks broken, sick, and tired. Her eyes has bags under them. Her skin is pale instead of tan. I'm tired of feeling sick and I need to find out what's wrong with me  I need to tell Stefan and Damon. Yeah , I'll tell them right after I talk to Rose. I nodded too my self looking in the mirror and walking away.

I walked in Damon's room seeing Rose in there coughing up blood. Here goes nothing

" Hey Rose. " I smiled quietly, deciding to be nice.

"Audrey ? What are you doing here?" She looked worse than me . What if I become like that?

"I'm here to see you. "

" You're lying. You want answers. I heard you throwing up. Let me guess, blood. You're sick." I didn't actually think why I was came here, but she knows more than me

"Do you what's wrong with me ?" I aswer quickly getting next to her. If she knows then I could fix it and have to tell Damon and Stefan.

" No. I don't know, but there's a witch name Amelia . She lives in a few towns outside Mystic Falls. See her and she'll tell you what's wrong with you." That last sentence sounded like I'm crazy . Why is she helping me though? I don't know, but it doesn't really matter right now.

"Thank you." Suddenly Rose started coughing hard.

"DAMON! STEFAN ! SOMEONE HELP!" I yell out. Please don't die . Damon and Stefan busted through the door running. Rose keep coughing and started throwing up a bit of blood. Is this what's going to happen to me? I felt someone pick me up and started walking to my bedroom.

I feel numb. If I'm going to die, I want to do things I haven't done before. I've just experienced love and how running from someone in a century is. I never actually didn't do anything fun. I just ran mostly my entire life.

I felt the person, who was carrying me, drop slowly on my bed. I turned around looking at Stefan. I grabbed his hand pulling him a bit. I don't want to be alone. He nodded slightly and layed down next to me. I felt the tears that I was holding let out.

I'm going to die.

-----------------

This is unedited . I've been super busy with school things. It's 5:50 a.m. in California and I just updated . My hand has a cramp right now. Well I hope you enjoyed this. I'll update next week.

Xoxo,

~ Krystelle