The Past is in the Past

After the whole witches house incident, I promised Damon that I'll tell him later what happened. I was still shaken up with what happened.

I'm waiting outside with Damon as Bonnie and Jeremy were still inside the house. I took a seat in one of the steps in front of the house while Damon paced around.

"Damon, it's not going to take a few minutes doing the spell." He ignored me trying to go inside the house, but the door closed on his face. I looked at Damon with a smile saying I told you so.

" Screw you to... Emily. You know your all on your own in there. Come on Audrey." Damon made a face walking away while I trolled behind him.

"Where are we going now?" I asked getting in the passenger seat.

"Liz just texted me that John Gilbert just got attacked by a vampire." I groaned wanting to go home and sleep.

Once we go to the Lockwood's house, I told Damon I'll be staying in the car. I really don't feel like dealing with stuff. I sighed closing my eyes thinking about what my mom told me. Keep your enemies closer.

Who is my enemy? Klaus? What does she mean by keeping Klaus close? I know Klaus will do anything to get what he wants. Especially getting his doppleganger. But what will Klaus do that will make me want to keep him close by? I sighed knowing this is just going to give me a headache.

I rubbed my temples a bit feeling my eyes get heavy and heavier until I was in complete sleep.

I laid in the meadow full of beautiful little colorful flowers around me. I giggled as the wind blew around the flowers making a flower tickle my face. I sighed happily fixing my 1860's dress. Looking up at the clear blue sky I thought about my drama free happy life. Everything is perfect. I closed my eyes bathing in the sun.

"You thought you could escape from me, love?" I jolted my eyes open. The scenery changed before I could react to what's happening. In front of me was the only, Klaus Mikaelson.

"What do you want from me, Klaus? Wait how are you even in my dream?" I asked bitterly crossing my arms over my chest. He smirked ignoring me before saying, "Just remeber Audrey. I'm always watching."

He soon disappeared leaving me to another dream.

I was running away from Klaus laughing as he chased me down the hall. " Give it back, love!"

"Never!" I yelled backing putting his bow tie in the air. I looked back for a split second trying to look back at Klaus only to crash in front of a body. Arms were wrapped around me as I almost crashed to the ground.

"Thank you, love." Klaus took his tie back as I groaned. "Do you have to go Niklaus?" I wrapped my arms around his torso putting my head against his chest. I felt him chuckle as he leaned towards my forhead giving me a kiss. I closed my eyes never wanting this to end.

"I'll be back before you know it." I nodded as he left in a split second. I opened my eyes looking around to find myself alone.

I slowly walked back down the hall not knowing what to do now. "Miss. Salvatore, a letter came that your dress is now ready in the fabrics. Now all you have to do is pick it up." I looked back to my right hand maid.

"Of course, thank you. Would you, please, get my coat before the carriage awaits." I instructed. I guess I know what to do this afternoon.

After my maid retreated my coat, I called the driver over to take me to the dress factory. I looked at the blue sky smilling think of my brothers. I hope, wherever they are, their happy. They deserve it.

As the carriage slowly stops in front of the factory I turn to my maid telling her it's okay to go back to her family. She thanks me polietly.

"it's to okay Paul. You could go back and your service was much appreciated. " I smile giving him a small tip knowing that his wife just had a baby and needed the extra money. I wish I could have a family.

"Thank you Miss. Salvatore." He smiles heading back. I walk into the factory getting my dress and quickly paying for it. I wanted to head to the park to watch the sun go down.

I slowly walked finding this dress impossible to walk in. I heared familiar voices as I got near a alley.

"Mikael is on his way, Elijah! We need to leave now!" Klaus angrily yelled punching a brick wall. I hid behind a dumpster hearing what there saying about Mikael.

"What about Audreyanna?" Elijah asked softly. I got out of my hiding spot going to confront that I'm here. Laughter erupted from Klaus as he spit out those words with vemon that still haunt me to this day. "That stupid useless vampire was just a thing to keep my profile low from Mikael finding us. She means nothing to me. She never did. She never will. The words I told her meant nothing to me. Why would a stupid useless little vampire mean something to me?"

As soon as I heard those words fall out of his mouth I dropped the box that contained my dress. Tears poured out my eyes and I quietly bend down to reach the box, but a strong arm was wrapped around my throat as I chocked on a sob.

I looked at his eyes as I saw his eyes soften. She means nothing to me. I grabbed his arm throwing it to his side. "Fuck you Klaus!" I yelled. I ran out of the alley with my vampire speed heading to where my legs lead me to. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I would never go back to Delaware.

----

Sorry for this short chapter. I'm currently writing a new book. It's called Arabella's Story. It's teen fiction. I would love you forever if you go check it out and comment what you think. I'll put the summary in the next chapter.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤