Bar time

My taste buds were enjoying the sweet juicy blood that tasted like heaven that were engulfing my throat as I drank from it . I closed my eyes tasting its last bits before it stopped. I opened my eyes seeing that the blood was all gone. I sighed in frusturation. Elijah only gave me a glass of blood per day. He said it well help control my thirst. I rolled my eyes and put the glass down.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" A voice said behind me . I looked back seeing Kol standing in the doorway leaning against the wall. I've been here a week and I still haven't got a good relationship with him . I became best friends with Rebekah, Elijah become like a brother, and Klaus well I have mixed feelings with him. I don't know if we're friends or not. I talk to him when he's around, but it seems as he doesn't want to be bothered.

I snapped out of my thoughts and answered him,"What do you want Kol? Can't you see I don't want to bothered?" I got up out of my seat. Kol starting walking toawrds me. I sighed frusturated. I really don't want to talk to anyone.

"I know what you need." He eyed my body. Ew. Does anybody find that weird?

"Ya, well what's that?" I snapped.

He smiled and answered ," You need to go to the bar."

I huffed," Ya right." Me in a bar ? That is not a good combintion. I've only drank once and that was by accident. Trust me it did not taste good . I thought it was orange juice. It was a orangey color. Later that night I had a huge headache and threw up. I was only 10.

"Yeah. Anyways, I want to get to know you better." He winked.

I thought about the cons and pros. Con: I'll probally have a headache later. Pro: I may have a good time. I might like Kol. Con: I might get drunk.

After fighting with myself I finally gave in.

"So how exactly are we going to get in there . We don't look old enough to get in there," I asked.

"We're going to compel people. Duh. Now hurry up." He grabbed my hand and pulled me foward. I felt my hand tingley. My body warmed up and I felt embarrassed. We finally got to the bar which Kol opened the door for me."What a gentlemen. " I smirked making him roll his eyes.

I looked around the bar which had music playing, people dancing, some drunk and some passed out. We got the counter and sat down in a chair. I took a deep breath in which reeked with alchol.

"I well have two whiskeys, on the house ." I looked over to Kol who was compelling the bartender. He looked in his mid twenty's with dirty blonde hair. He nodded and got our drinks quickly. I got the glass and smelled it. I shrugged knowing I'll regret it later and chucked it down. It burned the back of my throat as I swallowed . I tried not to cough ..well throw up. I ignored the sensastion . Maybe this won't be a bad night.

"So Kol tell me something about yourself." I looked over him seeing him sip his drink.

"Well there's that much to tell. I think I'm handsome. I live my siblings and I plan to live on mymown somebody."He shrugged and took a swing with his drink.

"And you." He signalled the waiter to pour us more whiskey.

I took a deep breath and answered, "I have 2 brothers that I don't know if there alive or dead. One of them is my twin." I looked at my 2nd drink and dranked it all.

I'm on my .. well I don't exactly know I lost count after 25 drinks. I'm dancing with Kol on tabletops. His hands on my waist, my back on his chest swinging to the music. I felt everything spinning and everything didn't look clear, but I dont care. I felt his hot breath in my neck. I turned around now facing him.

I looked in his eyes then his lips. Everything seemed to stop at the very moment like it was just the two of us. He started leaning closer not sure if I was ok with it. I sighed tired waiting for him to close the gap. I put my hands on his cheecks and pulled him toawrds me.

The kiss was short but sweet. Concidering this was my first kiss, it was awsome.

"Let's go home ." He whispered in my ear. I nodded biting my lip. He helped me off the table and brought me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot out the bed, sweat in my forehead and my clothes stuck to my body due with the sweat. I looked around I noticied I was in my room. Pale wall, desk, couch, tv, bathroom, window, closet. The door opened reavling Stefan.

"Hey, how do you feel?" He sat next to me in my king size bed. I sat up straight and answered. " I have a little headache other than that I'm fine." I half smiled . The throwing up sensation was still there which I hope wouldn't bother me later. I know telling him throwing up is a bad idea. 

"Do you still want to go to school?" Why did he just asked me that of cousre I don't.

"Do I have to?" I whined. "Yes." I groanded not really in the mood. I got up and went to take a shower. Before I got to the shower I tried throwing up. I turned on the fossit.

Now throwing up isn't my biggest thing I like to do. Eventually I threw up ..blood. God, I think I'm dying. Shit , I can't tell anybody. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower.

I thought of the dream or flashback .Why did I think about that? I mean I always knew I felt something about him, but I ignored it . I lift up my finger to my lips where he once kissed them. I couldn't help, but think about the next day.

It was the next morning which ment I had to get up . I got up and wondered about the kiss last night. I mean I liked it, but did I really feel something. Of course you do Audrey or was it because you like Klaus and want a distraction. I shook away all the thoughts and got dressed.

I walked out the room only to find Kol shirtless. Oh god.  

"Hey Audrey . We need to talk about yesterday ." He started scratching of back of his head.

"Oh ya ...umm.. " I stuttered not really knowing what to say and trying to look at his chest.

"I'm sorry I kissed you . I was drunk and didn't feel anything so ... I mean did you feel anything?"

"Oh...umm.. no ." It did hurt when he said he didn't feel anything. I felt something. I guess he just didn't feel the same way. Or maybe I didn't feel anything . Maybe it was because I'm lonely. I need to get a guy which is impossible. Everytime I tried talking to a boy my brothers or dad end up scaring him away.

"Ok. Maybe we can just hang out as friends?" He asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him . I gave him a confused face, but got what he just said. "Oh ya. I'm going eat. See ya." I half smiled amd walked down the stairs.

~ End of Flashback~

I sighed and got out of the shower. I changed into some blue skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt thats says 'love'. I put on my bow ring and put on my white vans.

I walked downstairs to find Elena, Stefan,Damon, and ..Rose? What the hell is she doing here?

"If your not afraid of Klaus then your an idiot." Rose said. When I met Klaus he was wasn't a monster like everyone said. He was caring when I actually got to know him.

"Alright we're shaking. Your proven your point." I rolled my eyes at Damon sarcasam . They don't know what there messing with.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked Elena who was standing up. "To school." She answered.

"Here I'll take you. C'mon Audrey." I curses under my breath and got my backpack and swinged it over my shoulder. "It's ok. I know where it is." Ouch. Poor Stefan . I get seriously mad sometimes around Elena. Stefan is just trying to help , but Elena just pushing him away.

Stefan just nodded slightly as she left.

"C'mon Stefan. We're gonna be late. Bye Damon." I walked towards Stefan grabbing his arm pulling him to get his stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this chapter. The next one is going to be longer. I promise. So I put a little Kol+Audrey part in it.

Don't forget to vote/comment/fan

~Krystelle