Author's Note

So um, I feel I should better explain the whole 'OMG Mark's technically a zom-zom' thing. And the whole 'wait, how is Tom, Chloe and everyone JUST NOW, after all this time, finding all this left behind stuff where Mark died!?'.

Yes, Mark is bitten. Yes, it's been ten days since the 'unknown' character (ha, I know who the unknown is. You'll all be pretty freakin amazed. :3) found our beloved Markiplier on the roof. I've got a fabulous plan formed for you in that aspect of the story!

Um, Tom and what was used to be two separate groups of people (now one huge group) found Mark's belongings (note/letter, backpack, ect.) in what is better explained to be a different time than what Mark is experiencing.

I felt that going over the ten or so days of Mark being 'dead' would suck and would be boring, and Tom's perspective wouldn't be. So right now, Tom's group and the Mark and unknown perspective are seeing everything at two completely different fixed points in time. Thus, Chloe, Tom and those people 'JUST' found all Mark's stuff on the roof, and Mark is being taken care of by someone and has been for the past ten days.

To you (as the reader and not me, the one writing and planning the story), this still might be weird and confusing, but trust me, I know what I'm doing! So don't worry! I'll have them up to speed with one another in the next chapter or so, I'll let you know when they're up to speed! On day eleven or so of Mark's inability to perceive the current world around him and just WHO this unknown person is! Like I said, SUPER confusing! But, never fear, it all makes sense the way I have it planned.

*prepare your bodies for upcoming Markiplier pun*
I know what's best, I'm the doctor! Haha!

Well, any-who, thanks for reading and surpassing EIGHT FREAKING THOUSAND READS! Oh my gosh you guys are amazing and I love you all for your reads and votes and comments and even requested characters!!!!

I really hope that I made a little, if any, sense out of the two different 'groups' (I say it like that cause technically, Mark and the unknown aren't enough people to make up a group. really, they're a pair) experiencing different things at what is really two different times.

STAY FABULOUS MY FRIENDS!!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART!!! BUH-BYE!!! *waves frantically and makes absurd faces as screen fades to black* BYE!!!