Regrets and Mistakes

-Casey's point of view-

Wow, this yacht is HUGE! I can't believe the boys did this for us. They are so ... I don't know. They're just amazing. I can't believe that I'm ... No, I'm not doing anything to Niall, He is the one I love, noone else. But guilt is running in my blood. Texting is hardly ... cheating.

"Babe," I spun around nervous.

"You scared the ba-jesus out of me." I placed a hand in my chest.

"Sorry, Just checking if you need some help."

"No, I'm good." I kissed him.

He walked away, How can I ever hurt him? Why would I think of thinking of hurting him? It's not like ... me and Justin's doing something. Just texts ... no more.

Oh God ... I have to finish what's going on with me and Justin.

- - - - - ( I went to the top of the yacht.)

Me: "Hello?"

Justin: "Oh, Hey!"

Me: "We need to talk, are you busy?"

Justin: "Not at all, so you game this saturday?"

Me: "We can't do this anymore."

Justin: "What? Why?"

Me: "Well, I have a boyfriend. And you have a girlfriend, this is like ... cheating."

Justin: "What? I can't have a friend out on a football game?"

Me: "You can take Sel."

Justin: "But I want you .. to come."

Me: "I guess, it's not gonna happen."

Justin: "Bummer."

Me: "I'm sorry."

Justin: "It's cool, hope we could still be friends."

Me: "Friends would be nice."

Justin: "Maybe, in the future we can have a double date. Me and Sel, You and Niall."

Me: "Sure, in the future. Thanks again ... I just don't want to hurt Niall, this is like cheating and I can't cheat on him. I don't even want to think about other boys other than him. Friends would be nice, but I don't wanna be friends right now. Is it okay?"

Justin: "...............yeah. I understand where you're coming from. So, bye."

Me: "Bye."

I hung up. A tear flew down my eye.

It's not because of Justin, it's because of me hurting Niall, almost- cheating behind his back. It was just texting, not even the slightest contact of skin. The last contact we had was when I fainted in starbucks and he had to carry me. I could ... I could never hurt Niall. What the fuck am I saying? I will never hurt my prince.

"What the hell was that?"

I turned ... It was Jenny.

"Hey, Jen."

"What was that?!" She yelled.

"Wait, why are you yelling?"

"Are ... Are cheating on Niall?!"

"NO!" I think ...

"Then explain that .. tear flowing from your eyes after your pratically broke up with Justin Bieber." She sounded so mean yet caring and she really dislikes bieber, donnu why.

"We didn't breakup! Because there wasn't even a relationship to begin with."

"Oh, c'mon. You like the dude."

"Who are you to judge?!" I yelled to her.

"So you do!"

We were fighting. Why?!

"I don't! And why do you care?!"

"I care because ... you're the only thing I've got running right now. The only thing I could run to, and I can't have you cheatin with some canadian douche over an irish leprecaun!"

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"Because, I lost the man I loved the most, I lost the only thing I could ever care about. And I can't have my bestfriends feel the way I felt, because all of you are so important to me. And what I felt was something so shitty, hell just froze into ice. So yeah, I care because if you two break up you'll feel the pain I felt. And I can't have you have that. I love you too much Cas to let you cheat, this is sounding so gay right now, but I don't care, because what I felt .... is ..." --- Liam was behind her listening until he cut her off.

"Jen ..."

"Oh don't you dare, fix this up."Jenny ran past Liam going downstairs to the open porch.

I didn't know, she just cared. I can't believe I even texted him back. I regret everything I've done because here I am doing this while All Jen wanted to do was save her relationship.

*sigh*