We now know

-Casey's point of view-

Where am I?

"Niall? ..." It was the first thing I said, even if he's not there, I want him there.

"Cas .." 

I swallowed, he was beside me.

"Niall ....." I hugged him, my eyes started to swell up with tears.

"Hey now, don't cry gorgeous." He lifted me chin.

I scootched my head on his neck, I don't know why I'm feeling like this, or why I feel so bad.

"What are doing here?" I asked him while he slid his hand on my waist into a hug.

"Oh, uhm. The chair was hurting me behind," God his accent. I missed him already.

"No, not that. I mean how did you know I was here at the hospital."

"Justin called Alex who called me, wait speaking of, why was Justin here?"

"Okay, here it goes, me and the girls met up at sb and talked, it was until then when we found out that each of us was dating a one direction member, you with me, alex with zayn,harry with sam, Lou with gabby and liam with jenny. couple of minutes later a girl attacked Gabby and Jenny attacked the attacker of Gabby, until a new girl attacked Jenny, They said something about stealling Lou and making out with Liam, and I saw a magazine opened to the page where there are pictures of all of us, now everyone knows about us. Then, I fan shouted That she saw Jb, so they run out. and i got mobbed to the floor and I woke up and he was here and for some reason I got blacked out again."

"Wait, before I get all jelous, all of you and the guys stayed here, in Cali?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, I knew Hazz was gonna stay here but I thought the other boys will go somewhere up north to confuse the media." 

"Maybe, they thought that the other members will stay up north so they'll stay here."

"Ha, that is just funny." He laughed then frowned. "Wait ... the magazines, the boys with girls, the attack. Jesus Christ, I have to tell the boys." 

"I think they already know."

54 minutes later.

(Zayn's hotel room)

"Okay, let me get the straight, You know her who knows her who knows him who knows me?" Lou paced talking to us. 

Harry was sitting across me and with his face on his palms, he was tapping his foot. He was really nervous or somewhat confused. 

"In english, the girl we each met knew one another and for what it seemed, to be close friends." Liam stood behind the couch where Zayn and Alex were sitting on, Liam had his hands on top of the couch. He looked really smart.

We heard Harry curse over and over again under his breath.

"It's gonna be okay." Sam sat on the handrest of the chair where Harry's sitting on and rubbed Harry's back.

"Thanks love," Harry placed a hand on Sam's clear knee.

"Okay, this is just weird, soooo weird. Really, Seriously? This is happening?!" Jenny paced with her hands on her waist. She was making me dizzy as she goes back and forth. 

I saw Liam glance at her, so he walked towards her and pulled her into a hug. Jenny didn't hug him back but placed her head on his shoulder. That's just so sweet, well that's the sweetest Jenny can ever go. Jenny never cools down that easily. Good thing they met each other.

"Gorgeous,how you handling?" Niall looked at me, he had his arms crossed over his chest. 

"From them, better I guess." I smiled, but every muscle that formed that smile told me that it was really really forced.

"I am just gonna sue!" Lou shouted as he looked at Gabby's black eye. Poor girl, she was the sweetest, nicest and most adorable among us girls and there she is, feeling sorry for the girl who punched her.

"Sue who?!" Harry asked.

"Everyone!" Louis over reacted.

"Man," Zayn said trying to cool him down.

"No, I can't just let them punch my girl, I can't just let them humiliate her, they have to get through me before getting her."

"Actually, they already got to me, so ..." Gabby smiled. I felt so sorry for her.

"I know, and I am sorry." Lou said.

"We're all sorry." Liam said as the boys agreed.

"For what? You didn't plan this either, it's no ones fault." Sam stood.

Alex seemed to be quiet. She only scanned her phone and didn't even look at us as we spoke. She tapped her phone over and over again.

"Lex," I started.

She looked up. Her eyes were so sad and heavy looking, that it made my eyes a little watery. I saw Zayn look at her and made a sad face. Did Zayn felt sad for her as well?

"Yeah?" She answered clearing her throat.

"Are you okay?"

"Is any of this okay?!" Jenny reacted.

"Jen!" Sam tried to calm her.

"No, she's right. This got way out of hand." Louis said.

Alex stood and came over me.

"Look at this," She placed her phone infront of me.

I saw random people mentioning her in twitter. Every second there's more and more interactions.

"We need to put a stop into this." Sam said.

"How?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know but, this can't go on. Someway or the other they just have to face the fact that we're all dating. Wait, we are dating, right?" Sam looked at Harry, Haryy immediately nodded.

"Okay then." I said.

"Let's just get some sleep and finish this tomorrow." Zayn said.

"That's the plan!" Niall shouted out of nowhere.

We all stood and went with out boys. Zayn grabbed Alex's hand.

-Alex's point of view-

I was about to get out when Zayn held my hand.

"Lex, you coming?" Sam asked.

"Hold up," I responded looking at Zayn.

"Hey, I thought we had a date." He said.

"I don't think, now's a good time for that." I looked down.

"Please, How can it get worse?" He smiled.

... I thought for a second.

"Hey Casey, you can go. I'll just text you later kay?"

"Yeah ... sure." The girls whispered.

"Hey Zayn, we heading out with the girls. We'll just call you about tomorrow." Liam called out.

"Yeah," He responded but we locked our eyes together.

The girls and boys left and closed the door, we were stuck there just standing infront of one another. Eating the awkwardness.

All I can think was Jenny's voice singing "Booty, bo .. bo .. booty call.

This ain't a booty call. Zayn's not like that. This is just going to be a date. Right?