Happy Birthday!

-Author's point of view-

present time (7:45pm)

Everyone was pacing when they got inside Starbucks. All of them except Alex. Because she wasn't there yet. They looked at each other, they all laughed.

They all went in at the same time, each used different entrances. They looked around. The place was in good shape.

"Thank God," Jenny said.

"Where's Alex?" Gabby asked.

"Oh yeah, Where is she?" Sam noticed her absence as well.

- - - - -

"Hey!!" Someone shouted from the front entrance.

"Is that Alex?!" Sam squint to see better.

"Yeah, it's the girl." Jenny whispered.

They all hugged each other.

"I have something to tell you guys." Alex said, pacing as well.

"Yeah, before that, why were you late?" Gabby butted in.

"Uhuh, why were you? I got checked in in a hospital, slept almost 5 hours in my bed, sick! and I'm earlier than you. How the hell is that possible?" Jenny crossed her arms.

"You got checked in?!" The girls yelled at her.

"Tell you about it later. We could talk about this late, sick, shit crap later. What we need to talk about now is Casey, It's almost 8 and the fucking cake is not here yet!" Jenny shouted as the girls got into a hectic moment, fixing every damn detail in the party room at starbucks, Jenny even flirted with one of the baristas to help them get the lights fixed and the entrance to have baloons. 5 minutes after 8 when the cake arrived.

"Hello there!" Gabby smiled at the boy who delivered the late birthday cake, such an innocent and country side girl. So nice and delicate.

"Didn't knew quarter to 8 was now 8:05." a little sarcasm from Alex.

The boy was speechless.

"Good thing the cake's gorgeous..."Sam got interrupted by Gabby.

"...And delicious!" She tasted the cake by smooching it with her finger.

"Stop that Gabby! We could eat some later."Alex laughed.

"No tip for you then,"Jenny shut the door infront of the boy and prepared the cake in the dinning table.

"Hurry! She could be her any minute now!" Sam helped her.

"Gabe close the lights." Gabby stood and fluffed her pink polka dot dress and closed the lights. When she arrived she was wearing this corset shirt and black jeans and some black leather jacket. She might have been at work or something becuase she doesn't as in DOESN'T go out in that rebel style of an outfit. She's more of a dressy slash taylor swift slash I love pink kind of girl. That's why she wasn't able to help that much becuase she changed in the bathroom, she came out looking like a black haired barbie. She's like Ariana Grande!

"On it!" She smiled.

"That girl is just so ...." Jenny didnt finish her sentence.

"Yeah, but I love her."Alex agreed to Sam

"Yeah, she might be all country side cute, but I love her till death." Jenny smiled. She's more of the rebel kind. She's actually a model, she worked for Vogue, Victoria's secret, Seventeen, everything! That's why she has that kind of attitude, like hating on everyone and everything but some guy just made her like that, she used to be annoyingly cute, more annoying than Gabe.