More than Nandos

This chapter is kinda funny and sort of romantic, starting with the title, check it: More than Nandos, AKA More than this, I made a link of a video from youtube where you'll see an interview with some of the boys, and you'll see Niall playing the truth or dare he'll pick dare. He'll be having a HIGH HEEL running contest with one of the interviewers, While I was watching this I was laughing out loud! especially when Niall said: "Holy shit," You'll understand why I gave that link after you read this chap. Enjoy everyone.

-Niall's point of view-

Hope she doesn't think I'm some kind of kidnapper,

-Casey's point of view-

What the fuck's going on?! Am I that drunk or is this kidnapper strangely looks like Niall Horan.

"So uhm, Casey..." Niall started.

"Yes?"

"You don't think this is weird or something right?"

"No ... I don't think this is weird or something... But um, where are you taking me?" I asked turning my head near his window. I definitely thought this was weird or something.

"Food plaza!" He sang.

"Lemmi guess, ... Nandos?" I smiled.

"You got it my friend!" We bought laughed.

He turned at a corner, and parked. It's like, we're the only ones here.

"But I have a surprise, it's short notice but I made some texts and asked my wonderful friends from Nandos if I can use the whole food plaza. I...uh, I reserved the whole plaza for us."

I looked at him. Stunned and flattered,

"Why ........?" Shit, why say why?!

"Tell you later, come." He said getting out.

I shook my head making sure this wasn't the vodka, the gin, and the vodka again. Seriously, it's like what, 3 in the morning. I was shocked when he opened my door.

"Meh lady," He reached out a hand. I grabbed it.

I turned my head, looked around. The place was drop dead amazing! Lights on the trees, lanterns as well then there were rides, rollercoasters, merry go rounds and so many more. There was definitely more than just Nandos. He said "food plaza", but this looked like amaziplaza. There were performers but it was only us as the customers or whatever. As we walked, I can't help but turn and spin around, looking like an idiot, my dress was flowing. I saw him looked at me, a different look in his gorgeous blue eyes.

-Niall's point of view-

She looked so gorgeous, she's my ultimate barbie girl.

I heard her giggle, made me smile. It was like she's in slow motion, I saw her eyes glance at me, what is this? What am I doing, this is kidnapping. In a way. But I wouldn't mine being in a jail, jail in her heart.

She stopped and looked at me. Look at the blonde hair of hers, flowing at the night air. She gestured her hand towards me, tempting me to hold it. I grabbed her hand and walked with her.

"Can we eat first? I'm starving!" She smiled. That's a first,

"Ofcourse," I was heading to Nandos when she pulled me the other way, she looked at this mini eatery.

"Hello, care to try our longle noodle surprise game?" The man in a orange shirt said, he was black and his hair was braided; Awesome.

Without any hesitations Casey sat in the chair infront of the man. I sat beside her and she smiled.