Hello neighbor

First of all, I want to dedicate this to someone who have been there since the first chapter. And the person who've been craving for some "Matito" action. I want to thank this girl because she did the most selfless thing I ever experienced here in wattpad. And that's by telling her loyal fans to read my story and support it. Support this girl becuase she is Amazing, Trisha Rodriguez. Or as we know her on wattpad, LilMissLaughter. Thank you so much ate :) Plus, alot of my followers have been asking me non-stop on when Liam will be showing or when he'll appear in my series.

So here goes,

(Note: the kitchen counter tables is there on the side, the picture side, cause some are asking me what are those, to be clear, I made a link through it for you to have a better picture of her kitchen and Liam cooking there.)

-Jenny's point of view-

13 hours ago

I woke up with effects today. My mind was already awake like a second earlier before the effects happend. Which, the effects were the chirping of the birds. It was such a beautiful wake up.

I glanced sideways in search of any other form of life other than inside my room. I saw my alarm clock, it said: "It's freaking 6:30 go back to bed."

But I didn't want to go back to bed. Even at 6:30, My blood was pumping and wanted to be on the move. I stretched in my bed. Yawing like and owl gone wild. Agh, I breathe in the morning air, as I walk towards my kitchen. I'm just so glad that I bought this house. The view's amazing. While I walked into the cold cement. I heard someone walking, thumping, cracking? I grabbed a knife and hid behind the counter. I mean WTF?

Someone started to twist the handle of the door knob.

Crap, crap, crap! What the hell am gonna do?

"Hello?" Someone asked. A killer wouldn't ask for permission to enter right? I stood up and looked at him. Him being ... Liam *clears throat* Payne.

"Hey, so I'll just ........" He stopped and then he just looked me, with a "whoa" expression on his face, noticing my look. Which was: Shaggy/Morning hair, Boyfriend polo shirt, no pants on, just undies, barefoot and yeah holding a knife.

I saw his eyes go up and down at me. I felt weird then he cleared his throat.

 "Uhm ... Hi, I'm Li..."

"Liam, I know." He smirked as I continued his name.

"And you are?" He asked stepping closer.

"Je.. Jenny." We shook hands.

"Wait, so you live here?" He asked not letting my hands go. Wow, he has such soft hands.

"Uhm, yes. But what are you doing here?" I asked doing my best to not offend him as I removed my hands from his, I saw him frown a little.

"Well, I live here as well. Well, for time's notice." He smiled, jeez. His smile.

"Wai ... wait what are you talking about? I bought this fully. Lot 016" I said hidding my pantless body from LIAM PAYNE!

"No no no no, you got it wrong, this is Lot 017." He said.

I smiled, while he got out and checked my number adress.

"Ah, I see. I was wrong." He smiled, damn it, with the smile again.

He placed his hands on his pants and looked at me shyly. I crossed my legs as I get shier with them the longer we stood infront of each other.

Talk about AWKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.

Then finally he broke the silence.

"So, uhm. I'll just be heading out now. I need to store my stuff and 017." He headed out.

I called him, "Liam"

His head shoot in immediately. "Yes?"

"Uhm, wanna have breakfast?"

"Sure." He answered right away.

"You can leave them here, you can unpack later." I smiled.

While he was enterring his bags, I ran to my room.

Shorts? Shorts? Where are you shorts? Damn it, What am I supposed to cook? I call a raw egg burnt! What the hell did I just do? Shit.

I heard some clinging sounds, some eggs cracking and some whilsting. He was cooking.

"Liam?" I asked, now wearing shorts.

He turned his head while beating some eggs. With his god forsaken hot smile.

"Yeah?"

I just smiled.

"You don't mind me cooking right?" He said, stopping.

"No.. no no, Go ahead." I sat down in the chair near the counter table, I always loved this bar style counters.

He grabbed utensils like he exactly knows where they're placed, he used them like a freaking master chef. And all I can do was watch him. Honestly, Liam is in my house? in my kitchen guys, what the hell is this? Am I getting punk'ed? Is justin bieber coming out anytime soon? But he didn't, I was glad that he didn't. Becuase I enjoyed the view.

He grabbed a chopping board. Wow, I have those? Then he turned and turned. Opened some drawers, I think I knew what he was looking for. I grab hold the knife and called him.

"Is this, what you're looking for?"

He turned, and smiled. He grabbed it from my hand. With his eyes on mine. "Thanks love,"

I blushed. He smirked. I looked away.

He chopped some green stuff and some red stuff. All from my kitchen, honestly, I had those?

He was finally done.

"Close your eyes love," He said.

"Why?" I smiled.

"Please?" Damn it, how  can I say no?

"Hey! No peaking." He said.

"I'm not," I stopped peaking.

I heard the plates being layed infron of me, then some drink being pured in a glass. Then I felt him in my back, giving me goosebumps in my neck.

I felt his hand coming to my eyes. His hands were covering my eyes. what the...?

"Ready... 1, 2, and 3!" He removed his hands.

"Wow." I smiled. The dish looked amazing! Amazing!

"So? uhm, please be gentle with your comments, I'm only a starter." he sat beside me we laughed. I thanked him and he just kept on smiling. Jeeeeeez with the smile.

 I took my first bite, I didn't realize that he was starring at me the whole time until he said:

"So...? How is it?"

"I love it! *cough*" I said with a sort of forced smile.

"Ey, love? Are you alright?" He placed his hands on my back, rubbing it.

"*cough* *cough* No, it's *cough* okay..." I placed my hands on my chest, it's getting harder and harder to breathe.

"Love? Je.. Jenny?" He looked at me, his hands on my shoulders, it's like the only thing keeping me from falling to the floor. He looked at my eyes, he was genuinely concerned.

"I ... I'm .. aller... I passed out. I think, but I felt his hands went under my legs and carried me to his car. I had my eyes closed. God, I feel so nauseous. He didn't enter the car yet. I heard my door get locked. And I felt him buckling me to the seat. Sweet. Then after he started the engine, I passed out.