Chapter 28

Taylor Caniff's POV:

We get to the room taylor said vikki was in. We open it but find nothing. She was gone. We panic.

"Crap! who took her." i spin around. Taylor was hugging aaron still. She wipes her eyes. "Zayn" Once i hear that name i frown. "Why?" i wonder why he would want to take her. Maybe to help her. Ive met zayn he seemed so nice why would he help harry.

Niall and the rest of us leave the house to look for vikki and zayn. As we drive down the road we see harry drive by.

Harry's POV:

I drive by to see a van. I decide to follow it. They never even noticed.

They were just drving random places i get bored and head back to see if niall and the rest of the group is okay. I still care for them like alot.

I hop off my bike and walk inside i throw my keys on the coffee table. But it was silent no sounds were being made i raise an eyebrow.

I walk to the room were i kept them but when i open the door. Fuck. They were gone. I run to the table grab my keys and run out the door.

Zayn's POV:

Vikki was passed out in the back seat. I sigh. What is my plan. i tap the steering wheel. The red light felt like it was an hour long.

My grip on the steering wheel was tightening, "HURRY UP" I shout making vikki jump up. She puts her hand over her heart. "Shit zayn. what the fuck are you doing" She sits up.

She lefts her leg over the seat and plops down in the front seat beside me.

I groan. I point to the red light. "That's the problem" But as i say that it changes to green. I fist pump the air. "Finally" Vikki laughs. "Your such an idiot you know that" i chuckle. "Shut it"

i was now on the highway. I had to bring her somewhere that harry would never get too.

I called niall just giving him the news. He seemed releaved that i was really on his side. but my mind kept on going to perrie. I hope she is alright. When harry finds out i know he will go after her. So i have to do this quickly and get to her.

Harry's POV:

I sit at a red light that was taking years to turn green. I look around and spot a car that looked like zayns but i just ignore the feeling and drive off when the light changes.

I drove all around town and give up. Ill call caniff and see whats going on.

RING

RING

RING

I sit there but taylor doesnt pick up. I huff. Where the fuck are they. I get up. Ill just have to have a visit with perrie. When zayn goes to get her ill be waiting. This was his plan i cant believe i fell for it, asking zayn was a mistake.