Chapter 24

Vikki's POV:

Harry took his pills yesterday. But it didn't do shit. He still never let me leave. It bothers me. to know I'm so close to the outside but i cant reach it. Last night was rough. Harry wouldn't let me sleep on the couch. so i was forced to sleep on the bed. With him.

It was bad i never slept cause he kept on cuddling me.  UGH I'm so tired. i slip out of bed. Harry was still snoring away.

Now is my chance to call Taylor. I don't know what my plan was to actually get taken by him. For his trust?

i pull my phone out. I cant believe he never took it from me. Dumb ass thats all i have to say.

RING

RING

"Hello?" i hear Taylor yawn.

"TAYLOR, i miss you so much!" i whisper\yell. the line goes silent. But i hear breathing. "Taylor?" 

Nothing. She says nothing. I dont understand. I thought she would freak out. is she happy im gone?

BEEP

BEEP 

BEEP

The line goes died. I pull the phone down slowly. WHAT just happened!

Taylor's POV:

"Hello?" i yawn. But no one says anything. "Vikki is that you?" i asked worried.

"Vikki are you hurt? are you okay?!" i start to panic. i hang up and Dial nialls number. 

"Taylor? you okay?" he says right when he picks up. 

"Yes I'm fine, but vikki called but she didn't even say anything its not like her I'm worried we should go looking for her now" i rush.

"Slow down there Taylor, so vikki called? but never said anything?"

he repeats what i said slowly. "Yes niall now hurry your fucking ass we need to find her" i start to hyperventilate.  Aaron sits up. he starts to rub my back. "Taylor you okay? just calm down"

i start to relax. "Sorry just really worried." Aaron nods. "Come on lets get you food." I smile and nod.

Vikki's POV:

I walk back to the bed. Harry was still sleeping. Should i wake him or try leaving? But he would just bother us again i have to stay. I sigh. I walk out into the kitchen. Food. I just need to eat. I go though the cabinets.

I go through a cabinet filled with pills. My eyes stop on the pills in the back. OCD pills. i pull it out. I wasn't even opened before.

I feel my blood boil. He lied to me. How can i be that dumb. i smack my head. Great now what. i spin the top open. pour out a pill.

I grab a spoon and put the pill on the counter.  I crush the pill and make it into little pieces. i go to the sink and take a clean cup out. i fill it with tap water and put the crushed pill inside. i watch it disappear. 

i quickly walk back to harrys room. i breath. i shake harry. He groans.

"What?" he says with his raspy morning voice. "I..I got you water" i nervously say. His eyes flutter open. "Um...thanks i guess." he sits up and takes the glass in his hands. He puts the rim to his dry lips. I stop breathing as i watch him drink.

He crinkles his nose. He pulls the cup away. "Ew it tastes like tap water." i relax. "Yea sorry i didnt know where you keeped you water." i think of  a lie on the spot. I new he new i lied. But he just shrugs it off. 

"So what do you want to do today?" He asks. He seems nicer i guess. 

 I shrug. He smiles. "Your so cute you know that?" I blush. "Thanks harry" He gets up. He walks to the closet. "Um you know what um....we can visit Taylor if you want." I yelp.

"REALLY!! HOLY SHIT" i jump on his back he stumbles into the door. "WOW calm down there didn't you like see her yesterday."

I chuckle. "Well you kidnapped me on my wedding and stuff but yeah i did see her." He gasps. "I kidnapped you? WHAT THE FUCK are you serious i would never" I raise an eyebrow. "You don't remember?" i step closer to him. "Nope, i remember talking to niall on the tour bus then now i wake up."

I half smile. "Oh, well i was suppose to marry niall but i guess you didn't want that." His smile vanishes. "you were going to marry my best friend?" He says through clenched teeth. "Um yeah" he looked really pissed. "But i thought we were dating?"

I gulp. "Well that was until you went crazy harry, your obsession problems went out of control" He laughs. "MY obsession problems you have to be fucking kidding me, i was just taking what is mine, no crime in that." Crap he is back. The crazy asshole.

"Lets just.....go see Taylor." I push at his chest. But he doesn't even budge. "Not anymore were not, if niall is there he would try taking you and beating me up, like you said i did crash your wedding."

My eyes widden. Fuck. I just brought the devil back. I need to get the hell out of here.