Chapter 21

Taylor's POV:

Niall and the other One Direction boys go to find Vikki so we stay at the church and we go back and forth from the nearby Starbucks. Currently I'm sitting in the church with Justin, Aaron, Nash and Ros. Nash  and Ros are off in there corner and i'm stuck in an akward silence with Aaron and Justin. I don't remember what they were fighting about earlier but it lead to Justin holding ice to his face.

Aaron's POV:

I bet your wondering what happened between Justin and I while Vikki was being taken and Niall was kicking ass. Well what happened was this Justin kid decides to come up to Taylor and talk to her and she was talking to him about random stuf until he was trying to sit close to her and kiss her and that obviously crossed the fucking line!

Taylor slapped him and he hit her back so I tackled him and punched his face a few times until Zayn and Liam came to take us our seperate ways me with no cuts but Justin with a busted lip and a bruised cheek. As for Taylor, her cheek was really red so Liam gave her an ice pack and left us to take care of everything else.

"Here let me hold it." I say taking the ice from her hand and moving some hair from her face

"Thanks" She says lowly

"don't worry he isnt going to hurt you again Taylor." I say kissing her forehead and pulling her into a hug.

After that the 1D boys go look for Vikki and Taylor Caniff while I'm stuck here with Justin. So its extremly akward while Nash gets to have alone time with Ros. I would so like that with Taylor but she isnt an ass.

Ros' POV:

Nash and I are just hanging around waiting to leave but all i can think about is what happened to Taylor. I know justin attacked her and there in an aco-taco situation right now and i want to go over there so I can stop the akwardness

"Hey can we go make it less akward over there? I feel bad for taylor." I say looking up at nash

he nods and we head over to them

"Hey guys do you wanna go to the hotels and just wait there until we get a text from Niall?" I ask considering its the only thing I could think of. RIght when i say this Taylor's mom comes in walking fast towards her and Justin pulling them away. We all look at each other confused.

Taylor's POV: 

out of the blue my mother comes to take justin and i away.

"I heard what happened. Taylor are you ok?" My mom asks looking at my cheek

"yah im fine. Were going back to the hotel now to rest until Niall texts or calls" i reply

"Ok. Justin your coming with me and werer calling your parents." I dont hear the rest of the conversation but my mom loks pissed off so i walk back in to see everyone and let them know everything is fine.

We get back to the hotel and we all stay in the guys' room because its the biggest and we didn't want to go to sleep until Niall called with some sort of news. At the moment we were all jsut doing our own thing either watching the movie on the screen or talking with each other. Aaron and I were sitting on the bed watching the movie me sitting on his lap and on the next bed was Nash and Ros cuddling watching the movie also.

"You ok?" Aaron asks lowly in my ear

"yah." I reply looking up smiling "Just worried for Vikki. I don't want her getting hurt but I also know she is really strong so nothing or hopefully nothing will happen to her." as i finish i feel a tear roll down my cheek not even knowing i started crying

"Tay don't worry. She will come back, get married and everything will be ok again." Aaron says hugging me tighter and rubbing my back comfortingly. For the rest of the night we continue hagning out and constantly checking our phones.