Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

i take Tiffany outside the mall. "God you suck at acting your suppose to get her jealous fuck" i growl. she bites her lip. "Sor-ry" she stutters. i groan and grab her by her forearm. we get to my range rover and drive back my house. Tiffany slowly walks in my house. "Why cant you do anything right, now we have to make a plan to get her to me." i pace back and forth. "Harry, is there something wrong with you?" 

"Does it look like theres something wrong with me BITCH?!" i snap. she cowers back. "Why are you even here get out" i point to the door. she nods and leaves. 

Niall's POV:

Me and vikki wake up the next day and vikki seems unusually happy and its weird becuase she is never this happy in the morning.I get down to the kitchen to see her cooking and put my chin on the top of her head. "So why you so happy?" i ask confused of why she had the biggest smile on her face. "HARRY IS LEAVING ME ALONE!!" she yelps. she jumps into my arms. i kiss the top of her head. "I'm happy to, when i saw Tiffany i wanted to cry" i say while hugging her tighter. 

she pulls away. "We need to celebrate" she says. "Okay we need a party, I'm going to call Taylor and Shawn so he can tell everyone to met here!" she dials Taylor's number. 

Vikki's POV:

"Taylor hey its vikki" i rush into the phone. 

"You okay?" Taylor asks. i walk up the stairs. i jump on me and nialls bed. "Yea, I'm fine um can you and Aaron come over oh and tell Shawn to come too, and everyone else too" i say calmly trying not to sound so happy. 

"Sure?, why?" Taylor asks confused. "Celebration" i yelp and jump to my feet. i walk over to my window. But it was a mistake. There was a black range rover pulling into our drive way.  

Harry's POV:

When Tiffany leave's i get fed up and  decide to go visit vikki. I pull up in her drive and i see her in her bedroom window. i smirk. This is going to be fun.

Niall's POV:

i walk up the stairs to see vikki frozen in place by the window. "Princess you alright." She turns around slowly. "Har-ry he..he's here" she stutters. my fists ball up by my sides.

"Fucking hell" i mutter when i hear the door bell. i run down the stairs. right when i open the door i throw a punch. it wacks harry in the nose and he stubble's back.

Blood falls from his nose. His hand goes to the blood. "You dick" I spat. "Just stay away" i say protectively. He laughs evilly. "Niall calm down, i just want to hang with you like old times" He chuckles. "Oh" my cheeks start to go a crimson colour.