Chapter 5

Vikki's POV:

I wait for Niall to get home. I need to tell him someone has the key to the house. And the someone is Harry. He'll freak. But I don't want Harry to be sent away again, and I don't know why. I feel more stable knowing he is alright, I'm also fear him though. When ever he hit me just made me want to slit his face open.

I feel a tap on my shoulder I jump up from my seat. "Wow there, princess you alright" he furrowed his eyebrows. I nod. Why did I say I'm fine! When clearly I'm not. "I just thought you were a robber or something since I didn't hear you enter" he chuckles. "ok, how was your day with Taylor? Did you buy anything?" I nod. I didn't know what to say.

I was afraid I would say something about Harry. "princess are you sure your okay?" "okay, fine someone saw me take the key from under the rug and now that someone took it so they could be n the house right now" his soft facial expression vanished. "it was Harry wasn't it" I gasp. I nod. How did he know. "son of a bitch I'm going to kill him if he comes near you or touch you in any way" he growls.

"your not leaving my sight at all. I'm going to go everywhere with you if you like it or not" he snaps.

Why was he being so mean. I know he is trying to protect me but why is he yelling at me like I did something wrong. "Why would you put your key under the rug in the first place" he starts calming down. "I don't know Niall, but can you please not yell at me" he sighs.

"I'm sorry princess" he grabs me and pulls me in to his chest. I hug him tightly and we both stay like that for several minutes. "let's go to bed?" I agree and we head up stairs.

Harry's POV:

I'm in her house. I got in when I heard Niall yelling at her. I wanted to kill him, I know that he loves her but it wasn't her fault. I just need to feel her skin one that last time. Wait what am I saying she will be mine not HIS! I won't allow it. Niall needs to back off of her. I know I can't be as loving as Niall but I can protect her. He is to scrony to do any harm to anything. I just

want to make sure she is safe. That's why I came here. I sink back in the wardrobe.

Niall's POV:

We lye down on the bed and I put my arm around vikkis waist and pull her in to my chest. I close my eyes but I open my eyes again as I hear creeking sounds coming form the wardrobe. I slip my arm away from a sleeping vikki and make my way towards the wardrobe. I'm now infront of the wardrobe I grab the knob and open the door to find it.......empty.

I sigh and walk back to the bed I was about to lye down when I heard a laugh. Harry's laugh. I jump up from the bed and run over to the door to the wardrobe.

The door flys open and hits me in the face. I fall to ground with a big thud. I hear vikki scream. She runs to me and puts my head on her lap. "Niall are you okay?" she crys. Then I hear Harry growl. He jumps out of the wardrobe and pounces on vikki. "AH, Niall" she yelps I get off the ground and yank Harry off of her. I pick her up bridal style and run out of the room.

We get to the car. I start to drive but i hear A motorcycle in the back. I new right away Harry was behind us. We drive around the Neighborhood until we lost Harry. We drive to the hotel Taylor was staying at we book it to her room. We knock on the door a couple of times until we heard footsteps. The door open and there stand a sleepy Aaron.

We run past him and sit on the bed where Taylor is. "what are you guys doing here?" she asks confused. "Harry broke into our house when we were sleeping and attacked Niall and me, and we don't have anywhere else to go to hide from him" Vikki admits. 

"Are you guys ok?" Taylor asks putting her hand on Vikki's shoulder. "yah were ok. He was about to attack but we ran." Vikki says scared. Aaron comes and sits with us. "alright you guys can stay the night since there is another bed here"

We thank him and we lie down in the bed next to there's. I sigh and cuddle up to vikki. She starts to sob. "it's okay princess, I'll protect you" she pecks my lips and we fall asleep.