Chapter 17

Niall's POV:

 After the wedding rehearsal we drop everyone off at there hotel. It was silent in the car. I know that vikki is stressed about the wedding tomorrow. So i decide to do something special for her. We get to the house. I park and i hear her yawn.

She open the car door and steps down into the grass. I watch her every move. I was so in love with her. I have a feeling harry will try something. I no we are friends again but i still don't fully trust him. But tonight its not about him its about that beautiful women and i.

Vikki's POV:

I get to the door. I look back to see niall still in the car. I furrow my eyebrows. I wonder what he is always thinking about. He finally gets out of the car. I was so stressed i  just wanted to drink tea and head to bed. i huff. He pulls the key out and unlocks the door.

I take my shoes off and walk in the kitchen. I open the fridge. I take out the water bottle and chug it down.

i turn around to see naill staring at me. "Are you okay?" He asks. i nod. "Yes just so excited and scared about having harry there" i admit. it was scary thinking about the guy who mad my life shit randomly finds a new chick. I'M SO happy but random.

When i was on tour he would not leave me alone but now he just randomly moves on. I cant help but feel like im being tricked or something. But i think I'm over thinking this. I fake smile. "But I'm fine, What do you wan to do to past the time?" I wink. he smirks. "Oh i know exactly what i want to do."

I smile. he pulls me on his arms and kisses me. I smile into the kiss. "Take this to our room" I whipser in his ear. He nods.

(Next morning)

Harry's POV:

My eyes fly open. The wedding was on my mind. Todays the day i ruin there wedding. Come on they should know whats going to happen. i wouldnt just give up that easily the guys should no that too.

I get out of bed. My phone beeps. i look over to see i got a text . It was that dumb bitch im taking to the wedding. I groan. i ignor it and walk to the bathroom.

 I wish i was the one marring her.  i hop in the shower. i let the cold water hit my body. i couldnt stop thinking of her. I need my pills. Should i finally take them. Its been since tour since i last took one. Nah i wont.

i get out of the shower and rap a towel around my waist. i get dressed. I had a couple of hours still to think of a plan. 

Niall's POV:

i hear a car pull up into the drive way. I groan and stand up from the warm bed. I look to where vikki should be sleeping but she wasnt there. Probably drinking her morning coffee. i hear the door bell ring. i grab my robe and walk down the stairs. i open the door to relveal a......priest?