Chapter 6, Graduation

Graduation Day. I'd been dreaming about this day since I was 10! But of course nothing about it felt right. S wouldn't be there. The seat beside me would be empty. It was 12 a.m. so I had to start getting ready. Tuesday through Friday went so quick, by Wednesday we were able to talk and see Savannah which was amazing. She was still so happy and bubbly and still gorgeous. I almost cried sitting on her hospital bed. She was comforting me. I didn't understand how she was still so happy after knowing what she would have to go through, I should have to comfort her not vise versa. We talked about graduation and how she wouldn't be able to go. I almost cried again but she made a joke of the whole thing- typical.

*************************************

I took a shower put mousse in my curly hair. I felt a need for change again becuase I had gotten used to my red hair so I got blonde highlights that looked amazing. I decided to lighten things up for summer. After hair I put on my dress, it was white and lace, thick tank top and a little above my knee. I did my makeup, coverup, eyeliner, mascara, and neutral lipstick. It felt weird doing this by myself, usually Savannah was here. I pushed back tears, I had just finished my makeup and I was not about to mess that up.

It was an awkward drive to the school with my mom and my boyfriend, Sam.

*Flash Back*

I was a sophomore and Sam was a junior. I saw him walking down the hall one day and our eyes met, everyone loved him and with good reason. He's popular, attractive, tan, tall, fairly long straight dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I looked away and of course, being my clumsy self, tripped over my own feet and fell to my hands and knees, he ran to me asking if I was okay, his voice was deep and dreamy, I stuttered saying I was fine and he helped me up and walked me to class. He said, "so I don't know if this is really straight forward or not but I've seen you around a lot and think that you are absolutely beautiful. I never knew your name and never got the chance- or the guts- to talk to you. But I was hoping maybe we could go to dinner or the movies or something?" The bell rang and his class was across the school, he didn't even flinch. I said that would be great and he got my number. I smiled like an idiot for about a week and rushed into class I couldn't wait to tell Savannah

*flashback over*

My mom was quiet, Sam was quiet, I was quiet. I knew she didn't want to go I told her she didn't have to but here we are, silently driving.

*************************************

It was about halfway through the ceremony. I was shaking pretty badly and I didn't know why. This happened a lot lately I could usually just get up and walk around but I was trapped this time. I felt so claustrophobic and I was having trouble breathing. They called name after name. I couldn't focus the room was spinning. They called my name, I couldn't breathe. I stood up regretting my decision of wearing heels, I tried to walk straight and for the most part succeeded but when I clapping started my head rang and my eyes squinted shut, then everything went black. The last thing I heard was gasps and screams and Sam yelling my name.

*hi guys! Hope you like this. (One direction is coming in soon 😉)

Please read Pink Lemonade by k_vaughnxo

and Pregnant with Ashton Irwin by mikailababexox

Love you all and I'll try to update every Monday from now on! I'll pick a specific time later on if this becomes popular enough! ~Maria*