Chapter Thirteen

Bella

There is an inner battle one must face when deciding what is best for ones self, versus what they want. If you spend your entire life wanting to do things but not doing them for the sake of others, or for your own well being, you will never be truly happy.

There are some things that are worth doing. Not because someone pressures you into doing them, or because doing them makes you cool or popular, just because you want to. That is all that matters.

I wake up from my dreams and I am still in the same position I was when I fell asleep. My body sprawled across his body, and my head on his chest.

"Did you have a good nap?" He asks and I look up at him groggily.

"It looks like you did... and judging by the drool-"

I gasp, cutting him off. Did I actually drool all over him? Oh my god how embarrassing. I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down at his shirt.

There is nothing there.

I glare up at him and he snickers.

"You're cute when you get mad." He says and I raise a brow.

"Yeah you think that now, but you haven't even seen me mad yet." I say and he smiles wickedly.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I wonder how long I slept... it feels like it was a pretty good sleep, and I did have a crazy, long day yesterday.

"In Texas or in Austria?" He asks and my eyes widen.

"Wait we are here?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nope not yet, but close, we will be there in about three and a half hours." He says and I nod. We spent the first 2 hours just talking until I finally got tired. So I must have slept for about 7 hours. Wow.

"Did you sleep?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"You just sat there watching me sleep for 7 hours!" I ask surprised and he laughs.

"Wow you really don't remember?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Remember what?"

"I stood up and laid you on the couch and when I was moving you, you were asking me where I was going but I don't even think you were awake." He says and I sigh, hiding my face behind my hair so he doesn't see me blush.

"Are you hungry?" He asks and I nod.

He walks over to a table and lifts the top, revealing an entire buffet table of food and snacks.

My eyes widen, I didn't even know how hungry I was until now.

Elliot grabs two wine glasses for us and pours us both a glass of white wine.

"Now I normally don't drink... and I especially don't drink wine, but today is a special occasion." He says smiling at me.

I pick up a cracker and look down at the different dips. One of them catches me eye...

"Is this-" I start to ask.