Our Way Home

A/N: Easter Egg!!

"Keen eye. In fact I do have a son and a daughter." Mihawk said.

Shanks grinned, "Heh, I know a person by very little."

"Strange through."

His grin faded.

"I always thought Luffy was Boa's son. Since she always talked about him."

"Boa met my son once when he was too young to be at home alone. So I brought him into work one day and. Then and there she fell in love with my son. From this day forth she claims that he is actually her son and fights me on it."

Mihawk chuckled softly having Shanks grin. He got him to laugh.

"Get back to work redhair. We will chat soon."

Mihawk then turned and walked off. Shanks sighed resting on his palm with a silly grin on his face.

"He called me redhair." He hummed.

Shanks snapped out of it. He furrowed before pursuing his lips. He turned to Boa who cocked a brow before turning back to her paperwork.

"What's going on with me?" He muttered, "I wanna sleep with the guy. Not. Love him."

Mihawk went onto scribble things down onto his clipboard before heading over to Boa's station. She glared daggers into Shanks head as her fingers drummed against the display case. Mihawk placed a hand onto hers to quiet her before finishing up a little of paperwork. Boa looked to Mihawk cocking a brow.

"You better stay away from him." Boa said.

Mihawk turned to him, "Oh?"

"He only wants you for your body. He just wants to sleep with you, nothing more nothing less."

They both turned to Shanks looking to his computer. Boa stood up straight earning Mihawk's attention.

"But, I'm not sure why he hasn't already given up. Shanks usually gives up by now, with you. He's persistent."

"Maybe if I give him what he wants he can leave me alone."

"Hawkeyes, don't do that. Shanks is nothing but a disgusting womanizer. Don't give into his dirty habit. Cause once you sleep with him you'll never hear from him again. He's probably avoid you like the plaque or worse. Quit his job. Don't do that cause I'll never see my baby again."

"Pretty sure Luffy is his kid."

"Oh shut up."

"Damn it." Mihawk grunted.

He looked down both ways. Both looked exactly the same. How the hell is he gonna get home now? He pulled out his phone and searched for his address. Then again he still didn't know how to work the stupid thing. Boa got it for him in case of an emergency. But how is he supposed to use in in an emergency.

Shanks typed in the code as Doflamingo watched over his shoulder. He chuckled as it gave a 30 second countdown. Shanks and Doflamingo stepped out chatting about their kids. While Shanks locked up the building and handed Doflamingo the keys.

"Remember 1031. That's how you unarm the system." Shanks said.

"Yes yes. I'll remember this time." He said.

"That's what you said last time and I had to rush over here at three in the morning as I got a phone call-"

"Don't. Bring that up."

Shanks smirked, "Just saying."

"Well goodnight redhair."

Doflamingo bobbed away as Shanks turned to see Mihawk struggling with his phone. He cursed softly before sighing. Shanks stepped up to him folding his arms behind his back leaning over Mihawk's shoulder.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asked.

Mihawk glanced to him before back to his phone.

"Get your nose out of my business." Mihawk huffed.

"Awe don't be like that. I'm just trying to help."

Mihawk rolled his eyes before trying to figure out how to get home. Shanks still looked over his shoulder.

"If you're trying to get home. Let me help you." Shanks said.

Mihawk hesitated before handing over his phone. He watched over Shanks shoulder as he searched through finding the address in a text from someone. He lit up as he turned to Mihawk with a stupid grin on his face. He didn't like that one bit.

"I know exactly where this is. If you let me, I can take you there. It's not that far and is in walking distance."

Mihawk had no other choice. How else was he supposed to get home to his probably starving children? Shanks held out his phone with a soft smile.

"I promise to keep you safe."

He sighed, "Alright."

Shanks grinned as Mihawk took his phone and put it into his pocket. He held out his arm as Mihawk glanced to him before he grunted. He took Shanks arm as they soon walked down the street together.