Drunk Lovin

They began to rip off each others clothes and only parted for a mere second before clashing lips once more. Shanks pinned Mihawk to the bed kissing down his neck to his collar. Leaving blossoming purplish pink marks Shanks glanced to the golden eyes watching him. He hummed softly coming back to his lips while his free hand stroked over his smooth skin before stopping to the rim of his boxer's. He felt him shift trying to inch the rest of his hand into his boxer's.

"Eager are you?" Shanks asked.

"I'd be lying if I said I haven't been wanting this." Mihawk hummed.

"Oh, tell me more."

Mihawk clamped his mouth shut. Shanks frowned and leaned into kiss him when he was suddenly flipped onto the bed and Mihawk pinned him down.

"If we are going to do this, we will do this at my pace." Mihawk said.

Mihawk removed his boxers before removing Shanks, he sat up as Mihawk rolled his hips on Shanks growing erection. Shanks gripped his hips giving soft moans before Mihawk slipped down to Shanks. His lips wrapped around his tip before rolling his tongue across the tip. Before bobbing down. Shanks moaned softly before licking over his fingers and pressed one into Mihawk's puckered entrance. He pulled back from Shanks cock to moan softly before slobbering down on his cock once more.

Shanks soon added a second finger into his entrance, Mihawk soon pulled away from his cock. While Shanks added a third finger Mihawk clutched onto the bed while Shanks fingers rubbed him in all the right ways.

"I'm ready." Mihawk panted.

"You take your time. You're in control right now." Shanks said.

Shanks pulled a condom from his pants pocket before he rolled it on. He lied back down as Mihawk mounted his hips. He slowly slipped down onto his cock having Shanks moan and throw his head back. Mihawk stopped about halfway before he took a breath and finished slipping down onto his cock. Once he was sitting on his cock Shanks rubbed his thighs with his eyes shut.

"Fuck." Shanks muttered, "I'm not gonna last much longer."

"Coming from a sleez like you, I'm surprised." Mihawk said.

"S-Shut up."

Mihawk rolled his hips as Shanks moaned softly, he began to fuck himself down on Shanks dick. Slow at first before he began to pick up the pace. He glanced up to Shanks whose eyes were shut as he panted softly. Soft moans escaped his lips when Mihawk stopped, Shanks glanced up to him as he leaned over and kissed him softly. Mihawk pulled back cupping his cheeks.

"I love you." he said.

Shanks watched as he slammed himself down and his release sputtered on his chest. He glanced up to Shanks with hazy eyes.

"I hope to see you when I wake up."

Then he slumped onto Shanks, who chuckled holding him close.

"Of course."

Sorry it was shit