Outing with the Kids

"Are you sure your okay enough to go on a walk?"

Shanks grinned, "Don't worry about it, the kids are there with me. So no big dealie o."

Mihawk rolled his eyes, "I don't want to go back to the hospital again cause you strained yourself."

"Re-fucking-lax. I'm gonna be fine."

Mihawk grabbed his earlobe and pulled him in close, "Swear at me one more time and you are going nowhere."

Shanks kissed him before cupping his face. Mihawk pursed his lips crossing his arms.

"I'm gonna be fine. It's just a trip to the park and back. So no big deal. I have my phone, Zoro has his, and so does Perona. We will be fine."

Mihawk sighed as Shanks kissed his forehead and pulled back, "It's going to be fine. Okay?"

He let go having Shanks and the kids meet at the door. All bundled up in a jacket and gloves. Since today, was a little nippy. Shanks put Luffy's hat on his head earning a small giggle from Luffy. Zoro and Perona started to leave with Luffy behind them. Shanks turned to Mihawk leaning against the railing of the stairs.

"Be careful out there red hair." Mihawk sighed.

"I will."

"I love you."

Shanks grinned, "I love you too."

Then he left.

Mihawk went to the door and opened it slightly. He watched the kids prance around Shanks while he laughed. They then headed down the street and out of the neighborhood. Mihawk shut the door and stood in front of the door.

It was quiet.

He hasn't had a time to himself in. Years. The house being empty of the children, and it being so quiet. Mihawk didn't know what to do. He frowned. What should he do?

"Damn it."

Luffy rolled in front of the window before ending a the front door. He glanced around before placing a red balloon and a note on the doorstep.

"Stop looking stupid and ring the doorbell!" Zoro barked.

Luffy frowned and turned to him. He rang the doorbell having them both hide. Mihawk opened the door a minute later and furrowed to the balloon and the note. He pulled the note from the stick and unfolded it.

"Let's relive the past shall we? Find your next clue where we first met." Mihawk muttered.

Pursing his lips he glanced around before heading inside. Luffy and Zoro poked their heads out before darting down the street.

Mihawk stepped through their work. His eyes looked to the red balloon floating in the security station. He stepped up to it and reached out to it. He pulled it to him and unwrapped the balloon from the stick and let the balloon float to the ceiling. He unwrapped the note and opened it.

'I remember, when I first met you. I knew there was something different about you. And I had to figure out what it was. So I pursued you and. I found out what you had that I needed.
The third is where we all had together.'

"I'm going to strangle you with this helpful hints."

Zoro poked his head up from the security station. He rubbed his eyes as he stretched having Mihawk cross his arms and cock a brow to him.

"What are you doing back there?"

"I was supposed to give you that. But. I fell asleep."

"What does this mean?"