Sneak Peak (temp.) [Not temp anymore!]

------------

**********************

Initially this was going to be a temporary sneak peek since I thought I could have just 'hidden' it from the story without having to delete it entirely. But apparently thats not the case, so I'll be leaving until such an option is available (or maybe not). I don't want to delete it. In case I lose my own stuff... you know. So, enjoy it!

**********************

 ------------

TEMP. TEMPORARY.

Aye, this is a temporary chapter, meaning that it will be taken down when the next chapter comes up. Sort of a 'bonus', a request for help and an apology for the wait.

As my status and latest post on my page said, I'm stuck. I know where I need the story to go but I can't figure out the right 'link' between the two parts.

Bonus: you get to read a bit of where I am currently at with the story (this is basically a few paragraphs of the next chapter) and you get to see the 'links' I have written so far but discarded. These attempts may be used somewhere in the future chapters.

Request for help: Give me your opinion, your ideas, suggestions, which attempt you enjoyed reading most, etc etc.

Apology: I hope this will help appease the wait for the next chapter.

However, I am not telling you where the story must go :3

Enjoy!

< - - - > - - - < - - - > - - - < - - - > - - - < - - - > - - - < - - - > - - - < - - - >

Currently at - - - >

Just as Alexanne was about to open the front door for us to leave, it opened and Jay walked in. Immediately, my eyes scanned him to see if he was hurt and to get clues of where he'd been. His eyes met mine only briefly, a weak smile gracing his lips before they continued to skim over the group of 'monster-costumed' girls standing in front of him.

''Nice.'' he said, moving aside to free up the doorway and took Alexanne's arm to drag her off to the side. ''You need to be more responsible tonight than the previous years...'' he growled into her ear, as he took her aside.

I stood by, watching them and listening. His eyes were on me while he spoke to his sister and obviously they weren't trying to hide their conversation. The other girls were making their way to the car.

''Its just a party!'' was Alexanne's only answer.

''And you know what happened yesterday.'' his voice was softer now as his eyes turned to look at his sister.

She looked at him with a full-on pout. He simply rolled his eyes and pushed her towards the door. She grinned as if she had won some challenge as she walked out the door. ''Jay is going to be our ride home tonight!'' she yelled as soon as she was outside.

I looked at her then back at Jay who shrugged as he grabbed his coat and placed a gentle hand on my back, leading me outside.

The music could be heard from the corner of the street. The closer we got, the more vibrations I could feel. Jay parked as close as he could and we made the rest of the way on foot. The party was held at the school's richest student's home – Peter Stradford. His house was one amongst few on the top hill of town. Three streets, a dozens houses- or mansions- and a lot of greenery. It was three stories and a basement; consisted of a hallway, dining room, kitchen, living room, play room, about ten bedrooms, at least four bathrooms, a study and a gym. They even had some spare rooms. The backyard had a heated pool with electricly-controlled walls and ceiling to turn into an interior pool for the rainy or colder days.