- The boy who tried to escape death (7)

All praise is due to Allah, The Most Beneficent and The Most Merciful. We praise Him, and seek His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evils of ourselves and the mischief of our deeds. Whomsoever Allah guides cannot be misguided and whomsoever Allah misguides cannot be guided. Peace and blessings be upon the final messenger, Muhammad (SAW), upon his family and his noble companions

- Ameen.

Slowly the soil of the ground is thrown over the body of Ahmad. Minute by minute the hole of the grave begins to fill. Family, relatives and friends watch down in sadness, some crying out of grief, others crying out of fear that one day they will be in Ahmad's situation, dead.

They all sit around Ahmad's grave until the time appointed. As they walk away, Ahmad's soul is instantly taken up outside the Gates of Paradise. There before him is the most magnificent doorway he has ever seen in his life. The size of it is beyond the imagination of any human being. Larger than a galaxy, made out of magical gold and silver bricks, a light of honour glimmering continuously from the gates.

The gates prevent any eye in seeing the other side while all that is smelt and heard are the smells and sounds of Paradise beyond. Smells of unbelievably beautiful musk spreads forth from the gates of Paradise, while the sounds of magical water, the chirps of animal's unheard of and other sounds unrecognizable to the ear can be heard. Magical walls beyond beauty spreads further than the eyes can see on both sides of the gate.

A smile spreads across the face of Ahmad while a feeling of incredible excitement enters his soul.

"Please let me in! I would love to see what is beyond those gates!" Ahmad calls out.

"Be patient Ahmad, for you will one day be allowed to enter those gates, for the gates and walls you see are the beginning of a Paradise wider than the Heavens and the Earth. A size you cannot even imagine, a size you will never be able to perceive even when you step foot into Paradise. It is a land where your dreams will come true; a land where no sadness or boredom is ever felt; a land where only desires and happiness are fulfilled; ask, and you will be granted; walk the lands of Paradise and forever you will come across things beyond your imagination.

Oh Ahmad. Prepare yourself for you have not even seen beauty. Prepare yourself for a land of unbelievable joy.

But now prepare your eyes for the greatest of beauty, a beauty beyond magnificence. Prepare yourself for the day you meet the Creator of all, Allah Subhanahuwata'aalah who is well pleased with you." The angels call out.

Shivers passed along the spine of Ahmad when he heard those words.

"I cannot wait to meet Allah! But I am so ashamed to meet Him because of the bad things I have done." Ahmad says.

"Do not fear Him now and do not be shy, for Allah is also looking forward in meeting you Ahmad." The angels call out.

"Allahu Akbar!" Ahmad screams out as a feeling of mixed emotions of extreme happiness and extreme anticipation enters his soul.

The angels with Ahmad follow on in the praises of Allah, until all angels around begin the glorification of Allah, until the sound of praise begins to shake the ground beneath, the words passing through the air like a soothing wind.

Back on Earth Ahmad's father and his wife prepare for bed. Both kept very silent that night, only making continuous Du'a to Allah.

The next morning at Fajr time, Muhammad rises from his sleep smiling and in what seems to be, a very excited state.