Porn from his grave.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Today's subject is about 'pornography'

Today, brothers and sisters I came with a very taboo subjects intituled "Pornography". And this is a very serious and delicate case because millions of Muslims teenagers, including young adults and adults even are struggling with it almost every day around the world. And this is heart-breaking because people are being addicted to these illicit and forbidden things. And what happens to you guys is that, sometimes when you're just surfing on the net and then you see something that intrigue you and you click on it and there's something else and you click and so forth and end up falling into it. No one is safe from it; everyone can have access to it on their phones. Sometimes, ads pops up out of nowhere and tons of tabs appears and sometimes it comes with it and if you're not aware enough you'd click it and watch.

It was reported that one year ago, a hospital worker from New York was found dead after suffering from a heart attack whilst watching pornography on his laptop at work! The unnamed 48 years old man was found by a shocked co-worker, who found him slumped in his chair whilst the pornography video continued to play in the background ... The police reports claim that it's clear that the man was pleasuring himself at the time of death. SoubhannAllah...SoubhannAllah.

This man was so addicted to pornography that he couldn't even keep away from it for a while! Remember what I said in the previous chapter? "Whatever you die upon is what you shall be raised upon. So let your last deed, be your best one Insha'Allah."

This is something extremely serious, guys. Being actually addicted to pornography is one of the most harmful diseases that could happen to a human being. So please after reading this story, think about it and if you need help you can inbox me and Insha'Allah, I'll try my best to help you.

A young boy passed away in a car crash. And it happened in a Muslim country. And this boy was hooked onto pornography (May Allah Forgives him). What happened is, he paid with his card some money, in order to get weekly emails containing a bunch of naked women...So his friends told him that "you know we don't want to all pay. Why don't you pay and when the email comes to you, you can send it to us..."

So he had a group of so many friends and once he receives the emails with all the pictures; he sends them to his group of friends. So he was getting tired of forwarding and then he decided to use auto-forward (the email will go forward automatically). So when he died in the car crash, his friends were with him and they were all shocked and hurt that their friend passed away. Some of them were involved in the car crash, but they stayed alive.

A few days later, when they met at his house, they were crying so much because they said to the Sheikh "Sheikh, we are getting every week emails from this man but we don't understand because he's now in his grave..." Allahu Akbar. Do we want this to happen to us? Someone who has passed away but you keep on getting emails from him! And because of his auto-forward, it continued coming to them. They had to go back to the servers and it took a very long time before they had to cut, because they waited for the subscription to expire. But they're crying, they're frightened and they all learnt a lesson.

SoubhannAllah, what a horrifying way to die! But because of this, many people learnt a lesson from it and many people quit watching pornography. May Ya Allah help us lower our gaze and honour the opposite gender, not to degrade them

Wallahi, this is our duty to change our lives. So please, brothers and sisters, do your best to please Allah (SWT) and earn a high place in Jannah, Insha'Allah.

As Salamu Aleykum