In love with My Stepson?

After Blake moved in I tried more than anything to avoid him. because every time he saw me he would have some nasty comment about me. The last one was about three days ago, when I was heading to the pool to meet Kristen, and I was wearing a one pice swimsuit underneath my dress and he glanced me over and said: "I think for you would make more money if you put something sexier than that" I pretended that I didn't hear him and left. That's why avoid him was the best. That and the fact every time i saw him he had a different girl under his arm. His bedroom was close to mine and the noises at night made my life close to hell. I told John about it, but he shrugged off and told me that Blake was young and needed his fun. And about my freaking sleep?

I was on edge after a week and a half without a proper sleep and stepping in eggs around Blake, that I could feel that I was going to explode soon. I just wanted some peace. So I went to the backward just to clear my head and found an amazing place: A lake behind a small forest, that I didn't see until today. it was beautiful. I could feel myself getting better by the second, so I just laid down at the grass and stared the sky and heard the birds. I felt like I could fight against anything and everything. I was reading a new book and feeling complete in peace, when I heard twigs being snapped. My head shot up and I look around to find the source of the noise. For my displeasure, it was Blake. My breath caught on my throat at the sight of him. He was beautiful. Wearing swimming trunks and a white t-shirt, with his messy hair and flip flops he was the epitome of sexiness. What i can say? the guy was amazingly beautiful and I'm pretty sure he knew it. But that didn't mean that i liked him better because of his looks.

Blake got a little closer and finally saw me laying at the grass. I saw his expression change to purely bliss to anger in two seconds and he came in my direction fuming.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He was invading my personal space and I was slight uncomfortable with that.

"Excuse-me? I am trying to have a peaceful moment here Blake, away from you. I just found this place so if it bothers you I suggest you to leave." I didn't get why he was always so mad around me. I didn't do anything with him to deserve being treat like this.

"I am not going anywhere Kate! This is the place that I grew up! I'm staying right here." I sat straight and decided to confront him about his opinion of me. I was so tired of his behavior!

"Look Blake, I don't want to take anything from you okay? I don't want to have enemies and I definitely don't get why you treating me like dirt if you don't even know me!" I held back the tears that I didn't even know why were threatening to spill from my eyes and look straight ahead, waiting for another round of insults coming from him.

"I don't want to be enemies with you, It just disgusts me seeing a woman do that for money.Having sex with a guy who can be your own father! I know that a lot of woman does the exactly same thing with me knowing that I am rich and everything, but seeing a young woman like you with an amazing sister like Kristen go so low for money, just makes me want to trow up!" I stood up not wanting to hear any more of it. He didn't know half of it and was judging me!

"HEY! You don't know me! You don't know how my life was before John helped me okay? You don't have any clue how I was suffering before, and because of what you don't know you don't have any right to judge me! You don't know our relationship so don't pretend that you know what is going on when you don't!" I almost told him the truth, that we didn't have sex, that we were more like partners than husband and wife, but I wasn't going to give him the pleasure to step on me anymore. I was sick of all the judging and pointing fingers coming from him. I didn't know though why I was so worked out about his accusations. I got used to it since the wedding, but Blake had the power to put me on the edge.

"Oh really? and what is your relationship with my father like kate? because what I can see is a young woman wanting to win some easy money even if that means to sell herself to the devil!"

I couldn't take anymore and his words went through me like knifes. I didn't understand why and that was hurting me more than his words. I gathered all my things to leave when he said:

"Just tell me Kate! Why you are doing this to yourself?" I saw some urgency in his words, like he needed me to tell him, to explain him, but maybe it was just my mind. I took a deep breath and hold all the tears that I knew I would cry later and faced him.

"Because Blake, outside your little perfect world, there's a different world that you only know in your nightmares and I was part of it. My life was a mess and he helped me. If you were a little more caring, I would tell you, but you're not worth it. Have a good day Blake." And then I left, feeling worse than weeks living in this palace and lonely that I've ever been. Thanks to Blake. And I didn't know why.