Chapter 7

What is happening with my life? My Mom is getting married, Blake is being very overprotective, I'm dating my ex who cheated on me, and this new guy Connor is just...

I'm not really sure about him. He seems like he likes you and then goes on as if nothing happened. Like when I slept over he was sweet but then in the morning he revealed his only intention was to...ya know. Plus when he came to apologize he egged me on and made it seems like he actually likes me. He was also trying to make a point that I like him or something.

Which I don't. Atleast, I think I don't.

Like I said, I don't know about him. All I want to focus on is Cameron and I.

After our, I guess you could call date, he drove me home on his motorcycle.

"Thanks for not crashing." I giggle as he walks me up the steps. There still wasn't a car in the driveway, so they weren't home yet. Then again it was only 3:00 PM.

"Anytime." He leaned in to kiss me. His lips were so soft and sweet, but it felt like something was missing.

Passion.

There was nothing passionate about it. It was almost boring to be honest. It's like after a little over two years of dating him, he hasn't changed at all. I expected everything he would do. I knew he wouldn't use tongue, I knew he would come up for air after 4 seconds, and I knew it was about to end in 3, 2, and...

"I'll talk to you later." He smiled, kissed my forehead, and drove off.

There was nothing much for me to do so I decided to go for a cruise on my board. I walked into the garage and got it. I started skating down the street. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize I was about to pass Connor's house.

I saw Connor out of the corner of my head coming towards me on his board.

"Brooke!" He called at me.

I was still confused and might I add very pissed off about what had happened between us earlier. I needed answers, so I was going to get them. I stopped and turned around, wIting for him to catch up.

"Thank you." He caught up and said.

"Yea, what do you want?" I asked as sarcastically and sassy as I could.

"so um, who was that guy?" He asked. He seemed unhappy, maybe even jealous.

"My new boyfriend, as of today." I emphasized the word, boyfriend.

"Really? That preppy jack ass? That's the best you can do?"

"Well it's not like anyone else has shown any interest." I rolled my eyes at his remark about Cameron being preppy.

It had started raining, but I still needed answers, so neither of us moved.

"Well what do you want from me?!" He screamed. It started pouring raining now.

"Well what do you want from me?!" I screamed back, asking the same thing.

He grabbed my face with his hands and pulled me into a kiss.

It was filled with anger and confusion, but under all that, it was passionate and that's more than I've ever had with Cameron. He put one hand on the back of my head, pushing me into him for a harder kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his other hand around my waist. We stood there, soking wet, drenched from head to toe. His hair, that was formed up perfectly, drooped down. Water from his hair dripped down my neck, giving me chills down my spine.

"Connor." I breathed into his mouth as we stopped for air.

"Brooke," he breathed, "I, I think I love you..."

I froze, I couldn't have heard him right. We just met and he's already telling me he loves me? He was probably just caught up in the moment....right?

I don't know what possessed me but for some reason I replied,

"I think I love you too."

He looked up and stared into my eyes as I stared into his. He put both of his hands on my waist now and pulled me closer.

"Than prove it."

This time I was the one who leaned in for a kiss, and you know what? It may have been the best and worst decision of my entire life.

Because what was to come, was something I had never thought would happen at this moment.

"BROOKLYN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"