~ chapter 14 ~

Slight mature content

Molly's pov

Years had passed and life was great we had one more child, papyrus was able to join the royal guard become captain even. How's that for ya huh? Me and my hunny bun, we're still together even now that we're back on the surface we still love each other. Sans kept his promise of beating Britney to a pulp. He didn't even get sent to prison either, turns out Britney did illegal stuff while i was underground. Oh that reminds me how we got out, a small human child named frisk fell down and broke the barrier, their sweet and kind as well, flowey was doing great as well, i mean it had been a while since we last seen each other but it was good to finally see him again.

Other then that life was extremely well, the new job i got at star bucks coffee place. It was a cashier job but hey it pays. The kids all have their daycare that they go to and absolutely love. Speaking of love sans and i have taken out relationship up a notch. No i will not explain how.

Right now we were both laying in our bed watching tv. Our children were already put to bed, papyrus was out with undyne. My hunny bun and i well....let's just say after we got the kids to sleep and made sure they were asleep sans sound proofed our room then it was an all night...fun time.

It wasn't every night, just the nights he had been really stressed out and needed a stress reliever. So i gave it to him. But he also did the same for me when ever i was stressed so i guess you could say it's an even so so i guess?. But tonight i was stressed out by work, the kids, chores, making dinner, waking up so early. Tonight was my night to ' relieve stress'.

I don't really get it but every time he does this for me he always seems to know where to hit, lick, suck, push, prod. It was amazing and i bet you he felt the same way when ever i gave him head or rubbed him out. It was still good either way.....just wish he would stop teasing me though.

" hey...you alright baby?" he asked as he rubbed his hand up and down my back. I groaned a bit and nodded. " yes....im ok...just..thinking.". I responded back to him. He hummed and pushed deeper in my back popping some knots there. I yelped out a bit but soon calmed down after a few minutes. " what were you thinking about?". He snickered when he earned another moan from me. " l..life...you know. How it is now.".

He hummed once more before he finished rubbing my back then out of no where he gripped my butt and gave it a slight squeeze making me squeak out and blush. " s..sans..c.come on...n..not during the show i wanna watch my anime." he gave out a hearty chuckle. " you do know we're watching a hentia right?". I blushed a bit and looked away from his signature smirk. ' dam him and his teasing.'. I took in a deep breath them looked back at him. " s..so what..i..i just want to see what other couples do during their....sex life...you know...to help with ideas for ours!". He rolled his eyes playfully and smirked more. " yeah sure and i fell in love with a human girl whose kinky as fuck!".

I scoffed smirked back playfully smacking him in the face. He growled and pinned me down kissing me roughly. After we broke the kiss we removed our clothing and smiled at each other. " you remember your safe word?".

" bubble gum!"

" atta girl~ now.... Bend over for daddy~" he said patting his lap. I knew what he wanted to do. I wanted it too to be completely honest. I loved being spanked by him, it turned me on so badly. He knew it too which is why he does it every time we fuck. I did as i was told and bent over his knee. Thinking he was going to use his hand like he always has, i felt him lean over me and reach for something on his dresser. This confused me so i leaned up on to my hands and looked back up at him. He had a paddle in his hand, a big thick black paddle. This made me a little nervous sure i like pain but i can only take a certain amount. But i was in no control as of right now. " s..sans..w..w..we never....never tries this before....i..i don't think im ready.".

He shushed me by gently rubbing my back. " calm down...i'll only do a couple swats after that i'll use my hand ok? I just want to try something new.". Taking a deep, shaky breath i nodded then laid back down on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me in place then lifted the paddle in the air. The sound of flesh being smacked sounded though the room along with a small gasp from me.

"one.....two.....three.....four....five.....six...seven...eight....nine.....ten"

He stopped his swats then gently rubbed my now pink and sore bottom. I on the other hand was trying so hard not to moan. 'God dam that felt good i loved it i want more!'. I struggled out of his lap and on to the bed lifting my ass up over the edge of his knee. " d..daddy...m..more...i..i want..more."

He chuckled and rubbed the paddle against my ass again. " what do you want~ you want this?~ hmmm?~". I let out a soft moan and wiggled my butt back and forth. " you want daddy to make your ass a deeper red? Or how about...a bruised purple~"

" fucking...mmm...f..fucking destroy me daddy!".

" eleven.....twelve....thirteen....fourteen..." and so on and so on. After the brutal spanking sans threw the paddle away then got behind me grabbed my hips and thrusted his Dick in to my entrance. It felt soooo good. I can't even explain.

Timeskip
After our hours of love making me and sans were both on the bed breathing heavily. He pulled me in to his chest and kissed my fore head softly. " i didn't hurt you too bad did i?" i giggled and kissed him back. He can act mean and tuff but inside he's just a big softie, although he hates to admit it. " yes...im ok..are you ok"

" im fine....right now im just tired."

"Wanna sleep"

"Hell yes"

We both snuggled to each other and fell asleep in one another's arms. Before i fell asleep i thought to my self. ' what would of happened if i never met sans....i would still be miserable....my life would probably ended way before he even got to the surface...and i may have not been able to have my own kids or freedom..' to be honest.

Im happy i met him. He's my hunny boo and will always be. We made history together, a family, friends.

We made our own love story

End of chapter and story

Word count 1233