~ chapter 10 ~

Molly's pov

The next few hours were just awful for me. I woke up way before my master did. I was a little confused on why i woke up in my cage but remembering what happened a few hours ago i realized why i did. So seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours and hours turned to...i don't k ow after. All i know is that when my master wakes up im gonna give him the biggest apology ever. Im gonna do anything he tells me from now on, no more hesitation.  I waited silently as sans slept. I have to admit its kinda boring not doin nothin and i know if i try and leave my cage i would get punished for it so that's one reason i stayed.

                    ~ timeskip~

A little more like about thirty minutes past and my master finally woke up. I sat up on to my knees and waited patiently for him to fully wake up. He yawed while rubbing his eye, then his head turned over towards me and he smirked. With a snap of his fingers my cage door opened up and he motioned me to go to him. Obeying his command i got on my fours and crawled over to him resting my head on the side of our bed. He chuckled softly and gently started to pet my head. "You gonna be a good girl?". I nodded and leaned my head in to his hand purring a slight bit, he smirked then picked me up in his arms and kissed my head. " good because i missed my little kitten's scent". I giggled shyly and kissed his cheek bone, a slight red hue appeared on his face as in form of a blush. " awe~". I cooed at him a his smirk got bigger and he began to kiss my neck in a tickling sensation way. I instantly burst out laughing, he knew that was my weak spot so at moments like this he always went for that specific spot. After out little session of sweet love he carried me out to the living room and set me on the couch while he went in to the kitchen then came back with a box behind his back. I tilted my head in  curiosity as he sat next to me, he set it on my lap. It was a black box carefully wrapped and it all topped of with a big red bow. My eyes sparkled as i looked at him. " i...is this for me?". He nodded and kissed my forehead. " i felt bad after i put you in your cage so while you were asleep i went out and got ya a little something.".  I smiled sweetly at him as i carefully unwrapped the box. Taking of the top i looked inside and found the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. There laid a white stuffed bunny, black button eyes and a small stich curved in to a smile. I squealed and hugged it to my chest, I then got on my knees and tackled sans with a hug and deep kiss. " I love it so much! Thank you sans-". My eyes widened as i looked away quickly. " i..i..i mean..". He chuckled and cupped my cheek in his hand. " you call me what ever you like princess, your more then just a pet to me. More then human."

" your my little angel "

Word count 601

Sorry it was short but i had a really big idea for the next chapter or two. See in the mean time sweetums!