Hikaru and Kaoru Love Story: Chapter 9

It had been three weeks since Haruhi and I and Kaoru and Anna first got together. We were on our way to the club room after a long and tiring day.

“Hikaru?” Haruhi pulled my arm a bit.

“Yeah?” I said sweetly, “What’s up?”

“I-I w-want to...uhhh...could we go to the park or something after our meeting?” she asked stuttering shyly.

“Yeah! That would be fun! What do you think Kaoru?” I asked my brother who was standing behind me with a grin.

I saw Anna elbow him.

“Uh, no, I think I’ll just head home with Anna after school,” he told me with an unsure look.

“Oh, okay. Is that fine with you, Haruhi?” I asked my beautiful girlfriend.

She nodded her head up and down vigorously.

“Haha! Well, if you wanted us to go alone, then why didn’t you say so?” I asked.

She shrugged and Kaoru and I opened the double doors for our girlfriends.

I stared at Haruhi, she was absolutely beautiful. I hated the way I had to share her, but at least it’s with girls. If I had to share her with a bunch of drooling guys all day, I would be pissed! I wonder how Haruhi feels about me entertaining guests all day. Does she get jealous?

I looked back at the rest of the host club. In a way, I kind of do have to share Haruhi with a bunch of drooling guys all day. Even though they don’t really show that they like her. I am fully aware of everyone’s feelings towards Haruhi. Tamaki Sempai is completely in love with her. Mori and Kyoya Sempai, although they are quiet about it, truly care, and even Honey Sempai will share his cake with Haruhi...that means a lot right there.

After the club activities were over, I took Haruhi in my arms and hugged her tight. We still haven’t had an actual REAL kiss. But I’ll kiss her on the cheek and she does the same. It’s been three weeks, I know, but we aren’t trying to rush things.

“You ready to go?” she asked me with a cute smile that made me melt.

I sighed with a smile, “Of course. Would you like to take the limo or-”

“Can we walk instead?” she asked.

“Yes, I was just about to suggest that.”

We walked all the way to the park which was about two miles away (not a long walk, but remember, I’m rich...I don’t normally take two mile walks!).

When we finally made it we both sat on the bench. Haruhi laid in my arms, watching the kids play on the swings. It was really nice and we sat there like that for a while, until...

“Hikaru?” Haruhi said sounding very tired.

“Yes?” I replied in the same quiet tone.

“Can you do something for me?”

“What is it?” I asked while pushing some hair away from her eyes.

“This is a little awkward...but...” she seemed to be having some trouble finding the words.

“Yeah?”

“Can you...k-kiss me?” she stuttered.

My eyes opened wide. I didn’t even realize I was smiling a huge creepy grin at her.

“Uhhhh, Hikaru, you look like your old stalkerish self,” she sounded a little weirded out, but she laughed a little when she said it.

I just scratched my head and laughed a bit.

She stared into my eyes for a good twenty seconds or so until we started leaning into each other. It was like slow motion. Both of us moving, but we couldn’t seem to find any speed in our bodies to make us move any faster.

The second our lips met, it was so amazing! I’ve never actually kissed a girl before and...well...I loved her so much! I just needed to keep it in! I can't say it yet! It’s way too soon! I felt my body tingle and something inside of me went off. As soon as we pulled away I couldn’t help but say--- “I love you, Haruhi!”

DAMNIT!

Her eyes opened wide. Oh shit!

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yes, I am actually leaving you with that! Ha! Oh and hey, first person to vote for this chapter gets a dedication for the next! <3