Hikaru and Kaoru Love Story: Chapter 7

So we found out where the call came from, but we still needed a plan in order to get into the high school safely, make sure no one sees us, call on Kyoya Sempai’s private police force and arrest the bastard that stole Anna and hurt my Haruhi!

“Boys, this may be dangerous,” Tamaki Sempai started a long speech about us coming to the girls’ rescue, as we crouched behind a bush in front of the school, “but not to worry!” he continued, “we will save my precious daughters!” he ended with a fist in the air and confidence in his eyes.

I almost admire Sempai. Thinking back on how I started crying, giving in and pleading...I should have had the confidence. I just couldn’t find it.

Sneaking into the school was no problem at all, Tamaki’s father let him borrow one of the keys. Getting into Music Room 3...that will be a bit more difficult.

I peeked my head around the corner to find two massive body guards in front of the door!

“Uh-Mori Sempai, Honey Sempai, I think this one is gunna call for your expertise here,” Kaoru and I whispered together, pointing in the music room’s general direction.

Mori started to follow Honey, “No no, Takashi, I’ll get it!” Honey Sempai said happily. He skipped around the corner and all you could hear was a, “Hey”...a couple of thuds, and a whimper of pain in only a matter of seconds!

“Good job!” said Tamaki, Kaoru and I with a thumbs up.

We all walked into the music room. The lights were off and I could hear a faint clapping.

“Good goin’ boys,” a spotlight shined on Benio Amakusa, the butch chick from the ZUKA Club, “Looks like you really do care for your damsels after all the suffering you put them through.”

“You?! You hurt Haruhi!!” I yelled, nearly in tears.

“No, I wouldn’t do that, it’s not like me. But you...you’re a lot more sensitive than you let on, aren’t you?” she asked me as she made a hand motion that meant to wipe your tears.

I quickly and angrily wiped my face.

“We heard you hit her! Where are they?! Where is my Anna!?” Kaoru started to get emotional too. I rubbed his shoulder for comfort.

“I didn’t hit her, look,” she pointed to a couch where the girls were sitting. Their hands were tied, but they looked completely comfotable.

“They didnt hurt us,” Anna started.

“They did kidnap us and tie us up in here,” Haruhi said.

“FORCING US TO DO ALL THIS!!! Now LET US GO!” They both yelled.

“Hold on little flowers,” Benio said with a smile, “there was a reason why we made you do all of this. We have a proposal for you boys.”

“A proposal?” Kyoya asked. He was probably thinking about benefits and cash.

“Yes,” she gave an evil smile, “we will give you the girls back on one condition.”

“And w-what would that be?” Tamaki asked with a puppy dog look.

“You Host Club members will participate in our annual Women Hate Men Fair!”

Everyone’s jaws dropped. We all had white faces and Kyoya looked like he was about to die.

“What?!” Kaoru and I yelled.

“We can’t do that, Miss Amakusa, because the host club doesn’t do any kind of...benifits,” Kyoya put in with a harsh tone.

“Well then it looks like we’ll have to take these forms down to the office,” the girls started to walk out of the room.

“Wait! What are those?” Tamaki asked.

“These? Oh they’re just transfer papers for dear Haruhi and her lovely cousin Anna. Plus I’m sure that Mrs. Akyra Hall would love for her daughter to be in such a lovely school as St. Lobelia Academy, in fact I do believe I have her on speed dial,she said with a smirk.

“NO!!!!” we all screamed.

“Fine-we’ll do it,” Tamaki said crossing his arms and pouting.

“Oh, good! So we will see you tomorrow morning to set up your outfits and tell you boys what you are going to be doing!” the short one said as they all left the room.

Kaoru and I untied the girls and hugged them tightly.

We didn’t know what to say so we all just sat around and worried about what tomorrow has in store for us.