Hikaru and Kaoru Love Story: Chapter 3

In math, Anna sat between Kaoru and Haruhi, and I sat to Haruhi’s right.

It seemed like both me and Kaoru were looking in towards the girls more often than necessary. One time, I looked at Haruhi and she looked back at me with that beautiful smile. I felt my cheeks burn red as I quickly looked back at the teacher.

“Oh…my…GOD!” a girl screamed as she ran into the classroom slightly out of breath.

She looked really familiar. She must’ve been a third year, but I couldn’t tell. She had long blonde hair with bluish green eyes.

The teacher sat down and slammed his head against his desk in reaction to the countless interruptions in his class. Aside from the girl running in, there was whispering, note passing and giggling throughout the entire class. This was no doubt because of Haruhi’s feminine look-alike cousin.  Plus having a grand total of three hosts in a class usually makes things a bit complicated for all of our teachers. The class was pretty much doomed from the start.

“So is it really true?” the girl continued, “You’re really Haruhi’s…long lost twin?” she asked with her hands folded together up to her chin, with star-struck eyes.

Kaoru and I leaned over the desk to look at each other, and then we both started laughing and banging our fists against the desk.

“We do NOT look that much alike!” they both yelled standing up together to protest. They looked at each other and blushed while sitting back down at their seats.

That was so cute! I was smiling to myself as I watched them. The blonde girl stood in front of us giggling.

“We’re cousins,” Haruhi said, looking at Anna first to make sure she wasn’t going to say the same thing.

“Wow, you guys sure must spend a lot of time together. Will you be at the Host Club today after school, Anna?” the girl asked.

That’s why she looked so familiar! She’s one of Haruhi’s best customers. She must request Haruhi every day.

“Yes, I plan to. I just can’t wait to see my dearest cousin inaction. I’ve heard he is a brilliant host” she giggled.

“Oh! He’s fabulous! Just magnificent!” she yelled expressing her true feelings for Haruhi, “Just a natural born host! The second he walked into the door of the club, he just took over! Isn’t that right, Haruhi?” she asked while twirling around the room.

Haruhi’s face was practical. She was probably thinking about the first time she walked in the door and nobody realized she was a girl. She looked awful, her hair was all over the place, her glasses covered those beautiful eyes and her clothes were just horrendous.

The girl went on complimenting Haruhi and talking about how everything she is and does is just fantastic.

Haruhi put her hand up to stop her, “Please, Reena, I’m in class right now,” she pointed to our depressed teacher, “I’ll see you first thing after school, okay?” she asked, giving a genuine host’s smile.

Reena blushed, smiled and waved her way out of our classroom.

I heard Haruhi sigh. She really was a natural.

“You’ve certainly got some interesting fans, huh?” I whispered as the teacher took his place back at the front of the class.

“So do you,” she said pointing to three giggling girls to my right.

“Ready? Watch and learn,” I said turning my head slightly towards the girls so I knew they were looking. I smiled at them and winked.

I saw two of them take each other’s hands and the third nearly fell off of her chair from pure shock of my noticing them.

I looked back at Haruhi with a smirk. She was covering a smile with her left hand.  I stuck my tongue out at her and she just shook her head, still smiling, and looked down at her math book.

 _______________________________________

The rest of the day was pretty normal besides a couple more walk in attacks from some fan girls. Each of the girls had their own version of the rumors going around about Haruhi and Anna. Haruhi was sure to set them right every time, though.

I just can’t wait to see what is going to happen after that bell rings…

*BELL*