Hikaru and Kaoru Love Story: Chapter 10

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!

Chapter 10

“You…you…l-love me?” Haruhi asked with wide eyes and a bright red face.

I felt my face flush too, “I…” I couldn’t find the words. How do you tell the girl that you love that you didn’t mean to tell her that you love her?!

‘I’ve seen this in movies all the time! She is going to cry tears of joy and start making-out with me any second now, right?! …Crap…she isn’t saying anything. Should I take it back? No, that wouldn’t make anything better, and then she would think I just don’t care about her at all! Damnit!’

I sat there with her hand in mine…staring down at it and stroking her pretty little fingers.

‘What if she just doesn’t feel the same way?’ I asked myself over and over again in my head. The answer just seemed more and more apparent to me as the minutes flew by.

I kept tapping my foot and my hands were shaking. I saw a light smile appear on her face as she stroked my hands and made me stop my jittering.

Haruhi’s face was really red and her big brown eyes looked nervous. She wasn’t jittery, but she had a very strong aura of anxiety radiating off of her.

More silence… ‘I can’t take this much longer! I’m about to just take it back! I don’t want her to not talk to me because I said “I love you” too soon!’  

“I love you too,” she said with a shy smile, her face changing to an even deeper scarlet.

My heart stopped. I looked into her eyes with shock and joy and…well, a lot of emotion…

‘I’ve never felt this way about anyone…never mind some girl. She is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life…she makes me whole, she makes me feel great about life and I never want to lose that.’ Before I knew it, I was crying into Haruhi’s hair, squeezing her slender body to mine and making it seem as though we were almost one person.

Haruhi squeezed back, in desperate attempt to complete the task of making us one, but sadly we failed and pulled away after a moment. She cuddled back into my body at her original position on the bench and I put my arms around her and held her close.

She changed me. She changed Kaoru too. She changed everything and everyone around us. The school, the club, our lives…are all so much better with Haruhi around. She may not realize it yet, but she saved us.

I used to be so distant from everyone, even after joining the host club. Kaoru was the only other person I needed and it went the same way for him. Haruhi changed my perspective. She makes me want to be closer to all of those people that I pushed away in my past, but…I know none of them would be like her, so accepting and sweet. There is no one like her in the world…she’s truly one-of-a-kind.

I wanted her to be mine forever…

“Will you hold me like this until we die? We could just die like this…together in each others arms,” Haruhi mumbled as she drifted into a slumber.

“Forever and always…” I whispered, hugging her tighter to my body than before. I stroked her cheek with my thumb and a smile formed on her lips.

“I love you Hikaru,” said the small voice.

“I love you too.”

‘I will always love her…and stand by her…and protect her, no matter what! She’s mine and I won’t lose her. Not now…not ever.

(K/B Whats up guys?! Sorry i havent been around, theres been a LOT to do. Senior year is really kicking my ass!!! DX hopefully I'll be updating my stories a bit more, but I'm not so sure! Love you all! COMMENT AND VOTE FOR CHAPTERS TO COME SOONER!!!)