PLEASE READ | recognition | note

20:18 GMT+0 - 27.04.14

The stats;

So I managed to finish this story within 10 days! It honestly took me 7 days to write this story, so I'm so so so sorry that it's rushed. The story was set over the time period of 2 to 3 weeks. And I know I should've included a transition between friendship and love (but I ran out of ideas. Seriously. I don't romanticise about these type of things).

I'm glad to say though, in 7 days I wrote 6659 words. I think that's my personal achievement: finishing a book in a week AND writing more than you would usually. Plus, have you guys seen the stats? While I'm writing this, this book has gotten: 576 reads | 131 votes | 173 comments.

I'm hoping by the results of the Wattpad Prize, this number will increase. (So share, share!)

The Wattpad Prize;

ALSO; YAY. I CAN ENTER IT IN THE WATTPAD PRIZE.

Firstly, I have a strong feeling it won't win for any of the categories. But I'm going to savour this tremendous feeling. And think that it will do a good run in the Best Tragedy (maybe; hopefully).

Me & You background;

I also want to make the point that Me & You is a heavy book (as mentioned in the comments with fussion). There is so much detail that can be infered between the lines - so much you can pick out, analyse, and connect that it's scary I wrote it.

This book is somewhat personal to me. When I was a kid, I always wished to be a superhero. I'd rather protect the people I cared for than to be the damsel in distress. I've written my heart out into these words, and at times, my heart would break - because, God it's so sad. Shocking, crazy, weird, sad, unfair, joyful.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is that life is going to give you all these emotions, just don't go batsh-mur crazy and sign deals, say vows, make promises OR get yourself into things you don't know about.

Sequel;

YES! THERE IS A SEQUEL. It's called You & Me. The story follows a few months into Ali and Jared's separation. There will be two new characters - a boy and a girl - who help Ali and Jared's love to kindle. I won't give anything else away; just know that Ali's past will uncover and you will see that things are more muddled than you would've thought.

I won't be starting the sequel until after my exams - the last one is May 19th - that I have yet to revise for. I am in so much trouble. So please pray/wish me good luck, I'll need it.

Recognition;

1. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK. I loved reading your thoughts on Me & You. I wouldn't have been this happy if none of you commented (and told me you were crying. Still feel pretty bad about that).

2. Fussion: I want to thank her for supporting me through well this entire book. I glady present to her the title of being my number 1 fan<3 Honestly, the entire gang idea came when Robyn commented that Jared was a rebel. Each comment she left made me smile, and cry - at time, I won't lie - so thank you sooo much for that.

3. Appetence: I want to thank her for basically comparing this to TFIOS. I just, that comment made me happy. In a way, Karo was right. TFIOS and Me & You both have extremely emotional parts but I'm glad I differentiated this story.

4. To everyone who has been given a dedication in this book: thank you. You did something (right) that you got a dedication. And for whatever that reason, I thank you.

5. Music: You helped me get into a mood and write through this. Thank you so much.

Final Note;

Please do continue to support this book. I'd love you forever if you did.

I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll try not to make you wait for so long.

-Ash