irresistible | nsfw

[20 votes, 25 comments for more]
Warning: mature language and content reader discretion strongly advised — mature sexual content ahead
third person
word count: 8,040
2:14 pm | you're a single woman — but no one really understands why

Sensuality seemed to be your best friend. And you wouldn't trade in that trait in for the world. It's what kept people on their toes, their chin at your fingertips. You loved the feeling, of having the world revolve around you. You didn't let it get your head, but you liked to show it off sometimes. Especially in front of Barry Allen.

Barry Allen was the pinnacle of attractiveness. He was smart and always smelled nice and had a killer smile and knew exactly how to make you laugh. You were a sucker for it. You were a sucker for someone who could make you laugh, and no one could make you laugh the way Barry Allen made you laugh. And God, did he adore that smile every time you did.

You had known Barry for a long while now. You met him while going to school at Central City University. You were studying for your minor in Spanish, your major in economics. You came all the way from California, a change of scenery seemingly good for you. Until you realized that moving to Central City was going to be more than just a change in scenery; it would become the city of heroes and the city of crazies. No other city had criminals like the ones here.

But Central City also became your city. You created a life for yourself. You had friends, a stupid office job, and school. You kept out of trouble, and in return you had fun. You were the life of the night, always the one to suggest a good party. You loved to dance and you loved to get dressed up and you loved to have fun. You were loud and carefree and exciting. This made people want you, it made people remember you, it made you feel powerful. And you used it to your advantage.

You met Barry Allen late at night at Jitters. You were buried deep into your Spanish notes, mumbling and trying to recognize Spanish jargon from different Latin American countries. You had a full cup of hot coffee in front of you, and you were too focused to notice anything else. You heard the bell on the door ring, but you didn't look up. And when you were so deep into your studying, you had thrown your arms out in frustration. Your coffee mug knocked over with the swipe of your arms, but you never heard a crash. Instead you were met with glittering green eyes and a man with the fastest reflexives you had ever seen. And from the moment you saw him smile, you were falling deep into a hole you wouldn't be able to climb out of.

You were not a one-man kind of woman. You always liked the attention, you always liked having people drop at your feet. But now you had a man you wanted to impress, something that had never happened to you before. You finally had something to go after, someone to please. And although you and Barry Allen were nothing but flirtatious and close, neither of you ever made a move. And it frustrated the both of you, frustrated both of you to the core.

You were currently in the elevator at Central City Police Department. You had a bag of food in your hands, and you were tapping your heel as you waited. You were wearing a tight pair of light wash jeans, a button-up shirt with just the right amount of buttons undone, and your favorite pair of heels. You had your purse over your shoulder, and you were picking at your nails. When the elevator doors opened, you emerged into the bustling room of frantic voices, telephones ringing, and orders being shouted.

You pushed your hair behind your shoulders as you walked, making your way up the stairs. You ignored the stares, just smiling politely at people. Maybe you had too many buttons undone?

You made your way to Barry's lab. Inside, he was seated on top of his desk as he filled in some paperwork. The sound of your heels made him look up, and he gave you a dazzling grin. The sight of you in his office meant there was much to be admired.