CHAPTER 16- MAD KRYSTAL

Eisuke pulls Krystal inside the room and locks the door. He pins her against the wall and looks into her eyes.

Eisuke- Care to explain why you let that jerk touch you?!
Krystal- Umm, you know that, right?

She says smiling but Eisuke doesnt react.

Krystal- It was just to make you jealous.
Eisuke- I see.

He says in a low voice but Krystal knew he didn't mean it.

Eisuke- Even if you people were pretending dont you think he was being a little more touchy touchy with you?
Krystal- Umm.
Eisuke- He also kissed you before I fainted.
Krystal- Noo!!!

She screams loudly.

Eisuke- Dont shout like that in my ears.
Krystal- Oh, sorry. Its just he was not kissing me, he was about to fall so I supported him and from where you were sitting it looked liked we were kissing.
Eisuke- You should not have supported him, it would have been fun to see him fall down flat on the floor on his face.

He says annoyingly to which Krystal tries to control her laugh.

Eisuke- Why are you laughing?

He says in a angry voice.

Krystal- No reason, and by the way why are you getting mad? I should be the one to be mad.
Eisuke- How so?
Krystal- I was just pretending but you actually kissed that Ruby in front of my eyes.

He suddenly remembers that day and he looks away.

Eisuke- Um, that was not my fault.
Krystal- Then whose fault it was? You were kissing her right in front of my eyes, do you have any idea how I felt?
Eisuke- You should have stopped me.
Krystal- What?!! That's right, I should have just thrown your coffee on your face.
Eisuke- Hey! Dont be so mean, I am sorry.

He says and tries to hug her but she pushes him away.

Krystal- No dont talk to me.

She pushes him away and turns around to leave.
A naughty smile plays on her lips as she leaves the room.

Eisuke- Hey Krystal!! Listen to me, I am sorry.

He goes after her and she walks inside the kitchen.

Krystal- You should rest.

She says in a cold voice as she starts brewing a cup of coffee for Eisuke.

Eisuke- How can I rest without you in my arms?

He hugs her lightly from behind but she pushes him away.

Krystal- These things wont work on me.

She says faking anger and talking to him in a cold voice just like he does.

Eisuke- I am sorry, you should forgive me right away.
Krystal- Why should I?
Eisuke- Because I am Eisuke Ichimoniye, and I am apologising to you.

She could not see his face but she knew his confident smile has not left his face.

Krystal- No this time I wont.
Eisuke- I know I should not have done that and I am really sorry about it. It must have been very difficut for you to see that.
Krystal- Huh, I am still not convinced.
Eisuke- But I am totally convinced that my wife looks the cutest when she is faking anger.

He hugs her again from the behind with a big smile on his face and this time tighter than the last time so that Krystal could not push him.

Krystal- I am actually angry, okay?
Eisuke- Stop it already, you are not good at lying to me.

He says placing a soft kiss on her cheeks and Krystal blushes furiously.

Eisuke- See, here comes my innocent wife, blushing over a kiss.
Krystal- Shut up!!

Eisuke then breaks the hug and turns her around, he leans in for a kiss but they heard Baba shouting.

Baba- We are coming inside, you people dont do anything funny.

Krystal pushes him immediately and he looks annoyed.
Just then Baba and the others entered.

Baba- What happened? Why are you both so quiet?
Eisuke- What does that mean?
Ota- We saw Krystal leave your room angrily so we thought we will be able to see some good show.
Eisuke- Naah, that's not gonna happen.

He says wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

Eisuke- Krystal just dont know how to be mad. She is too nice for it.
Baba- Ohhhh, I see. So she was faking anger.
Krystal- Yes! But he knew about it already so it didnot worked out as I planned.
Soryu- How did you know she was faking?
Eisuke- I know every tiny detail about her, when she is mad, when she is sad, when she is very happy, everything and that's why I love her so much, she is way too honest with her feelings.

Krystal could not help but blush at his compliments nonstop.

Mamoru- Eisuke, you have surely become shameless saying such things in front of everyone.
Eisuke- The day you will fall in love with someone that day you will do the same thing.

At this Mamoru blushes.

Ota- Oh!! The old man can blush?!
Baba- How is that possible!!
Mamoru- Shut up jerks!!

After teasing each other for a bit Eisuke looks at Baba.

Eisuke- Baba, tell your friend to leave the penthouse, I dont want to see him again.
Baba- I know that, I have already sent him. He has wished good luck to both of you and your upcoming child.

Eisuke's face lightens up when he remembers it but then the smile vanishes instantly.

To be continued............
PRECAP- ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL.

Next part will be the last part I guess.
Thank you people for so much love and support. I could have never completed the story without you all.
Thank you soooooooo much for reading. :-):-):-):-):-):-)