CHAPTER 5- THE CRAZY MEETING

Krystal- Bring Ruby here before Eisuke gets up.
Soryu- Okay.

Soryu leaves the hospital and after an hour he returns.

Krystal- Soryu.
Soryu- She is here.

Soryu walks towards Krystal and behind him was Ruby who was grinning broadly at Krystal.

Ruby- So we meet again.
Krystal-.............
Ruby- Oh, I heard Eisuke forgot all about you and I was the first person he wanted to meet.
Krystal-.............
Ruby- If I knew this was going to happen then I would never ever kidnapped you. I should have just waited for the right time and Eisuke himself had to come looking for me.
Krystal- Just because he dont remember me doesnot mean he will forget our love. No matter what happens Eisuke will never accept you, and I am sure about it. It is just because of his illness I have to let you stay by his side but dont forget that I am his wife and I will never tolerate you beside him.
Ruby- Huh, we will see.

After some time when Eisuke gets up Ruby goes to meet him followed by the others except Krystal.

Ruby- Eisuke!! How are you? I was so worried, I am so glad you are safe.

She throws her arms around his neck hugging him tightly and Eisuke hugs her back.

Eisuke- I am fine now.

He replies in his cold voice, exactly the same way he used to talk before and Krsytal who was observing this from a far chuckles.

Krytal- Hehe, the angry Eisuke is back, he is very difficult to deal with.

Although her heart cried when she saw Ruby hugging him instead of herself.

Krystal- I wish I could hug you right now Eisuke.

Days passed and after a long week Eisuke was finally getting discharged from the hospital.
Krystal would come everyday and she would keep an eye on everything Eisuke may need without letting him notice her presence at all.

Today also she came and while she was walking towards his room she heard Ruby talking over the phone with someone.

Ruby- I am telling you Krystal is leaving Eisuke's place and I want to live there. Lets go according to the plan. After I reach the penthouse I will tell Eisuke something important came up and I will leave the penthouse for a while, after that I will return to him and say that someone is stalking me and I will somehow manage to get his approval to stay at his place.

Krystal was shocked to listen all these but she was fuming with anger.
Without wasting a single minute she informs about this to the others.

Krystal- I left the penthouse because the doctor told me to remove my memories from his house but I cant let Ruby stay with him at any cost. I cant risk his life with her. Please do something guys, she will never take care of him.

Her eyes were sad and everyone cant help but get worried about the situation.

Ota- I have an idea.
Soryu- What is it?
Ota- Krystal come to the penthouse just as Ruby leaves.
Krystal- Why?
Ota- I will tell you later and come with Baba. Once we leave the hospital Baba will say that he has something important to do and he will come with you. Okay?
Baba- But what are you upto?
Ota- You will know it afterwards but trust me you cannot have any better option than this.

Everyone was worried with Ota's idea but all of them agrees anyhow.

According to plan Baba leaves the hospital and the others take Eisuke to the penthouse. After reaching the penthouse Ruby acts as if she is in big trouble and quickly runs away.

Soryu- Where's Baba?
Eisuke- Must be having fun.
Ota- That's something Baba would do.

Ota secretly messages Baba and the next moment the penthouse door opens with a bang.

Baba- I am back guys.
Ota- Welcome back.
Baba- I am not alone, I am with someone I would like you all to meet.
Eisuke- And who's that?
Baba- There she is.

Baba moves from the entrance and Krystal enters the penthouse looking down.
After the accident this was the first time Eisuke looked at her directly and his heart skipped a beat when he looked at her face.

For a moment he was very quiet and he just kept looking at her.

Soryu- Who is she Baba?
Baba- Umm, she is...
Ota- She is Baba's sister.

Baba- What!!!
Soryu- Sister?
Mamoru- What are you saying?
Krystal- !!!!
Eisuke- He has a sister? And why does he himself sound so shocked?
Ota- Actually he never thought I will know about his sister, actually not sister but cousin.
Eisuke- Oh, I see.
Soryu- You should have told us Baba.
Mamoru- He never shares anything with us.

Soryu and Mamoru tries to control their laughter while Baba glares at Ota.

Baba- How do you know about her by the way?
Ota- One night you were very much drunk and you told me about your family and showed some pictures too in which she was also there. What was her name? Kiara, right?
Krystal- R...right!!

Krystal could not understand what was going on here but she decided to play along.

Eisuke- Anyways why have you brought her here?
Baba- Actually the thing is some stalkers are after her, I could not let her stay at such a dangerous place so she will be staying here from today.
Eisuke- Oh, I see.
Baba- Boss, I have a request.
Eisuke- What?
Baba- Can she live in your suite?
Eisuke- What!!!!

To be continued.........

PRECAP- EISUKE AGREES OR NOT?