CHAPTER 13- FEAR

Just as Eisuke leaves the room Baba and others glares at Chris.

Chris- What?
Baba- What are you doing? I know I told you to be a little cozy with her in front of him, but that doesnt mean you can be so cozy with her.
Ota- And what was the deal with you, saying you will give name to her baby?!
Soryu- I bet when Eisuke gets his memory back he is definitely going to kill him for saying all those rubbish things.

Soryu frowns at Chris and he panicks.

Chris- I though I was doing great, you should have told me earlier that I was not supposed to say such things. Now what will I do? I dont want to die.

His face turns pale as the others bash him.

Baba- I dont know if I can help you with this.
Soryu- Yeah, its Eisuke we are talking about, he hates it when someone touches his things and here you are flirting with the most important person of his life.
Ota- All the very best.
Chris- I have decided, I am leaving this hotel right away.
Krystal- No Chris, nothing will happen. I will handle Eisuke. You are just helping and without your help I wont be able to do anything. I have started to realise that he is changing since the day you came. Please dont go, for the sake of your new friend.

Everyone looks at Krystal but none said anything.

Baba- If its okay with her, we dont have any prob.
Soryu- Yeah.

After thinking for a while Chris agrees.

Few days have passed and Chris used to flirt with Krystal whenever Eisuke was nearby, but he made sure not to be too close to her.

One day Krystal was resting and no one else was there in the penthouse when Ruby came.

Ruby- Eisuke?!

Krystal hears her voice and walks out of the room but then she realises that Ruby quickly ran inside Eisuke's room.
Krystal tip toed after her and saw her doing something with his medicines.
The next moment she realises that Ruby was changing his medicines which the doctor prescribed.

Krystal- Ruby!!! What the hell do you think you are doing?

She barges in inside the room and all the colour drains from Ruby's face.

Ruby- What are you doing here? No one was in the penthouse.
Krystal- I was sleeping in the next room when I saw you running inside his room. You thought I will let you cause any harm to Eisuke?

She snatches the bottle of medicine from her hand.

Krystal- What is this?
Ruby- That's none of your business.
Krystal- Ofcourse it is. You might have forgotten but Eisuke is my husband and you better stay away from him.
Ruby- Really?! Then listen to me, this medicine will help him to recover, but it wont bring back his memories but it will erase them completely so that he can be only mine.
Krystal- Shut up!! I wont let you do that ever.
Ruby- Then I will just have to move you away from my way. I heard you are pregnant.
Krystal- Ruby, dont come any further.

Krystal screams as she runs outside the door and Ruby chases her.

Ruby- Nobody is here to save you.

Ruby grabs Krystal's hair and pulls her towards herself.

Ruby- Be a good girl and give me the medicines or else I will just push you from here.

Krystal notices that her legs are inch away from the stairs and if Ruby pushes her slightly also she will fall down.

Krystal- Ruby please dont do this.
Ruby- Why not? Give me the medicines.
Krystal- No.

Just then Eisuke and others enters the penthouse and are shocked to see what Ruby was doing.

Ofcourse Ruby was busy enough not to notice them and she goes on blackmailig Krystal.

Ruby- I said give it, Eisuke will never get back his memory, I will not let that happen.
Krystal- Ruby, please dont do this, he trusts you.
Ruby- Shut up!!

Ruby snatches the medicines with a hard snatch and her grip on Krystal's hair loosens and Krystal falls backward.

But Eisuke was quick enough as he already understood what was going to happen and he had already reached the top of the stairs and quickly holds Krystal in his arms.

Her eyes are filled with tears but she sighs in relief as she realises Eisuke was here to protect her.
She clings onto him tightly and Ruby freezed at her place.

Eisuke- What were you doing?

Eisuke's voice has never been so cold and Ruby could not find words to speak.

Ruby- Ei..su..ke.. you.. have got.. it  all.. wrong.
Eisuke- Really?

He holds Krystal carefully in his arms and walks towards Ruby.

Eisuke- Then why dont to want my memory to come back?

He says taking the medicine from her hand.

Ruby- No it was her who was changing the medicine.
Eisuke- But I never said anything about changing medicines.

Ruby looks down at the floor, panicked.

Eisuke- You even tried to harm her child, why?
Ruby- Umm, No that was just an accident.
Eisuke- That was no accident. I saw everything!!

He raises his voice but Krystal clutches his coat tightly and he realises that she is still afraid.

Eisuke- Dont worry, nothing will happen.

He says and slowly pets her head.

Ruby- Her husband is not with her, what difference will it make if the child also lea.......
Eisuke- Get out!!!
Ruby- Wh...what?!
Eisuke- I said get out, before I lose my patience and dont show me your face ever again.
Ruby- But Eis....
Eisuke- I said get out.

Ruby quickly runs out of the penthouse but as soon as she leaves the penthouse she felt something cold on the back of her neck.

Soryu- Where are you running away? You have to go back to your own home.
Ruby- Soryu, why are you following me? And please remove the gun.

Her voice shakes with fear.

Baba- He is not the only one, we are also here.
Mamoru- Soryu brought you here from the jail, just because Eisuke dont remember the past doesnt mean we have also forgotten.
Soryu- Yes, now your work is over, go back to jail and if you try to run then I will have to shoot you.

Ruby says nothing and Mamoru takes her into his custody.

To be continued........
PRECAP- Eisuke's memory is back.