CHAPTER 10- LOVE NEVER DIES

Just as they leave the penthouse Chris removes his hand from Krystal's grip.

Krystal looks at him with confused expression.

Chris- I know how loyal you are towards your husband and I here just to help you. I will behave friendly in front of him to make him jealous, but I think it is not needed in private, right?

A relieved smile spreads on her face.

Krystal- Thank you so much for understanding.
Chris- You are always welcome, now lets go we are on a date.

He winks as he says this and Krystal smiles.

Krystal- Sure.

They head towards a fancy restaurant and have their seats.

Chris was a cheerful person, so it didn't take much time for them to become comfortable with each other.
They were talking about their work life when  Krystal's phone rings.

Krystal- Its from Eisuke, hello?
Eisuke- Where is my red file?
Krystal- I left it on your bed.
Eisuke- Okay, found it.

He cuts the phone.

Krystal- What happened just now?
Chris- Hehe, he is going to call you many times just for nothing, I bet.
Krystal- No that wont happen.

She says while trying to avoid his gaze and cover her pink cheeks.

Chris- We will see. So, how did you fell in love with Mr. Ichinomiya?

At this Krystal smiles a bit.

Krystal- Umm, I dont know, I just dont know myself when I fell for him. When I first met him I thought he was a jerk, but then I got to know him better, before we became official I went on dates like today with him many times.
Chris- A fake date?!
Krystal- Yes, you could say that. But my heart always raced when I used to be with him. Every moment spent with him were like warnings for me, that I am falling for him, but those moments were so precious that I fall for him all over again by just remembering them.
Chris- I can see hearts flying around you Krystal.
Krystal- Very funny.

Just then Krystal's phone again rings.

Chris- Pick it up.
Krystal- Must be something important.
Chris- Yeah yeah go ahead.
Krystal- Hello?
Eisuke- Where is my tablet? I cant find it in my room.
Krystal- ........
Eisuke- I am talking to you.
Krystal- Sir, it was kept on the penthouse lounge's table, where it is always kept.
Eisuke- Oh right, found it.
Krystal- So quic....

But Eisuke cuts the phone before she could complete.
Chris- Hehe, he may not remember you, but he is still possessive about you.
Krystal- Maybe.

She cant help but smile and just like Chris estimated Eisuke calls her after every 5 minutes for stupid reasons and hangs up the phone before the conversation ended.

Chris- You need some drink?
Krystal- Umm, I dont think I should drink.
Chris- Why?
Krystal- Eisuke will get mad if I....

But she could not say anything further realising the fact.

Chris- He wont say anything to you, so just enjoy the time.

Krystal being depressed over the thought agreed.

Krystal- You are right, I am going to drink my life today.

But without realising anything else Krystal drinks so much that she is not able to stand on her own also.

Chris- You okay?

Chris asks worriedly after they leave the restaurant and a dizzy Krystal hanging on him.

Krystal- Yes, I am.....fi..fine..
Chris- You are absolutely not fine.

He was supporting her by holding her shoulders and somehow manages to take her inside the car. Her phone rings many times after that but she was in the condition so Chris turned it off.
After some time they reach the hotel and Chris supports her all the way to the escalator.
He was till supporting her via shoulders but just before entering the penthouse he stops for a minute and after thinking on to something, he lifts her up in his arms and barges in.

It was not that late at night so everyone was sitting there including Ruby.
The sight was very upsetting as Krystal snuggled up into his arms holding his neck tightly and leaning onto his chest.

Chris- Baba, you should have told me she cant hold alcohol at all.

Eisuke scowls at him and stands up.
A glimpse of flashback comes into his view but again it was not clear so he ignored the thoughts and walks straight towards Chris and gently takes Krystal from his arms into his.

As he carries her in his arms Krystal wraps her arms around his neck tightly and closes her eyes leaning on his shoulders.

Eisuke - What did you do with her?
Chris- I did nothing, trust me.
Eisuke- You better not.

His cold glare was enought to shut everyone but Ruby was smiling seeing Krystal's condition.

Eisuke carries Krystal to her room and gently keeps her on the bed.
After petting her hair for some time he gets up.

Eisuke- Why do I feel so connected with her? There is something about her which I dont know, there is something all of them have been hiding and I will find out the truth, but for what you did today, you will be punished.
With this he leaves the room.

To be continued........

PRECAP:-
EISUKE- KRYSTAL BE CAREFUL?!