Royal twenty-three

Jimin

"Are you nuts?"

"Last time I checked I wasn't." He laughed lightly showing off the most adorable gummy smile that I've seen. We were standing in front of the people as the priest spoke his prayers for the 'upcoming wedlock couple' for the day, even if Jimin didn't actually agreed to any of this.

"I can't get married! I'm so young, I haven't even graduated yet." I spat quietly, nudging the side of his arm.

"It's not the main wedding yet, think of this as a pre-wedding, a practice for the real one." He wore a smug smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes, "Who says I'm marrying you?"

"Who says you wouldn't?"

"Uh me?"

He laughed and shake his head turning to me, "Jimin, Minnie, my princess, I've been with you for the past months and ever since I first laid my eyes on you, call it cliché, but I knew you were the one."

I almost wanted to laugh at his statement. He held my hand and slowly slipped the crown-like ring on my finger, it gorgeously fits in my finger. "I promised then, and I'll still now. When we graduate, I will marry you and be my queen, adopt our little Jihoon and live happily fucking forever."

The crowd laughed silently making me smile in comfort. I'm glad he didn't change, he's back to his old self. I'm really glad that his arrangement marriage with Suran is over now. Thank the heavens that's all over. Oh yeah, the vow... I guess it's my turn.

"Princey, Prince Min or just plain ol' Yoongi, whoever you are, you're special and unique in your own way. And I don't know why but I hate you. Your annoying clingy and flirty self! Your stupid genius brain! Your sweet words... that handsome smile... your warm embrace. Your lips. Your eyes. Everything,"

Then the memories we shared flashed into my head in a minute. The first day we met, the club activity moments, that camping trip... Everything felt surreal. I felt nothing but pure bliss, I felt something I never encountered before. It's like every little stupid thing we did came back to me and struck me like a massive lightning. It hit me hard. It finally hit me.

"I hate you very much. In fact I think I'm gonna sue you because shit, you stole my heart you criminal! I hate that I like you Min Yoongi." I heard a series of awes making me flush red at my statement just now. I just confessed in front of all the people and now I probably look like a ripe tomato. I don't regret it though... well maybe a little.

Yoongi paused and stiffened for a bit, his dark orbs piercing into mine. "You like... me?"

"N-nothing... forget what I said."

"Jimin, say what I just heard you say." His face was a mixture of seriousness and happiness at the same time. I can't quite tell what it actually is.

"I-I like you, you happy now?"

"I'm glad you do." He grinned before wrapping his hand on my back and pulling me close while saying, "I may now kiss the princess." Then he leaned down and kissed me square on the lips. His lips started to move slowly much to my surprise. I wanted to punch him but that's a lie. Slowly, my eyes flutter close as well as I sync in with him. Our lips molding together perfectly. How long have I waited his lips on mine again?

I planted my hands behind his neck, pulling us together closer. The screaming on the background grew louder. I can feel him smiling into the kiss. He pulled away quicker than I expected, "I love you Jimin,"