Royal one

Jimin

"What?!" I shouted in anger.

"Calm down Jimin," Mom sighed and grabbed my hand. "He needs our help. And besides, we owe them so much! They are the sole reason why we're not eating garbage and living on the streets."

I rolled my eyes and retrieved my hand back. "Mom, he is like the prince of the country, he'll be fine alone. He doesn't need our help."

"You don't understand Jimin! Prince Yoongi is—"

"Rude, obnoxious, arrogant, selfish? Want me to name more?"

"No, I mean– yes he is like that but he's a decent guy Jimin and one day he will rule the country whether you like it or not." Mom scolded.

"Why does it have to be us? There's plenty of people who might actually want to help him."

"Because like you described him, you have to help him to be a better person– prince. And also to help him in his studies so he can graduate and be the official king after eighteen long years."

"Okay I understand that part but why does it have to be me?! What did I have to with this?!" I frustratedly flung my arms in the air.

"Jiminie, you're a straight-A student, very diligent and obedient, responsible, reliable, humble–"

"Now you're just rhyming things up." I rolled my eyes. She looked at me with a weird face.

"I do not! It's true!" She fought back. Suddenly, her phone rang indicating a caller. "Yes hello sir, we're all set. Yes, I understand. Thank you." She nodded her head while talking to, I'm guessing it's the royal-pain-in-the-ass' secretary or butler or whatever.

I stood up from the couch, "I'm going out."

"No, the prince will arrive any minute now so don't go anywhere. You'll have to behave when he comes." Mother glared at me and pushed me down, forcing me to sit back.

"But–"

"Ah? What was that? You're gonna get grounded for the next three weeks if you don't behave?" She played out, putting her hand behind her ear.

I grumbled and took a pillow, stuffing my whole face in. "That's what I thought." She patted my head and left.

"Ugggghhhhh!" I screamed into the soft material letting it muffle on the way out.

👑👑👑

I flipped the channels in boredom, not finding something good to watch and apparently, the royal wacko haven't showed up yet which means I'm stuck in this horrible place.

And to my luck, the doorbell rang. "Jimin, come here quickly! It's them."

I groaned and groggily stood up, going to where my mom was. She fixed her ragged clothes before opening the door. "Good da–"

"Oh, I think we're lost." The guy furrowed his brows and turned to the guy behind him. "The driver must've been wrong, let's fire him."

"No Prince, this is it."

"Wait– what?! This grotesque place is where I'll stay?!"

What? Grotesque? Did he just insulted our home?! Why I ought to-

"Your highness, please to meet you." Mom smiled warmly to the 'prince' and reached out for her hand.

I saw him made a weird look before shaking his head, "Oh no, I don't do handshakes."