Royal two

Yoongi

I didn't realize it could be done but I was being dragged by a hottie cutie on the way to school. I mean, not only that, he woke me up at a sinful hour and forced me to take a cold bath and a surprisingly good breakfast called 'eigs en vakon'.

"You do realize you just said that out loud right?" I turned to look at Jimin who had an eye brow raised. "And for the love of jams! It's 'eggs and bacon' wacko."

"Hey! It's not my fault you call your cheap food cheap names!" I retorted and rolled my eyes.

"It's not cheap, you're just a picky royal dude."

Suddenly, we stopped on a crowded place with a rusty shade and dirty bench. "Uh Jimin? What's a... 'bus station'?"

"You seriously don't know? Wow, royalty." He sighed. "It's where you wait for the freaking bus. Stupid."

"I totally get you– if I knew what a bus is."

"Ugh! It's a goddamn vehicle with four wheels that can lift more than twenty people. Takes you to your destination for a reasonable price." I groaned and tugged on his arm.

"There's a vehicle like that?! I thought it was only a plane or limo that can lift a lot of people. Citizens are a lot smarter than they look these days."

"We also have the train for your information. And yes, we are smart. Unlike you, who is by the way the prince of the country, doesn't even know a single thing." He grumbled. "I can't believe I have to deal with you until the school ends! And I have no other choice but to deal with you since mom will nag me to death."

"I don't mind." I winked and shoved my hand inside my pocket. "I mean, I could always marry you and you could be my princess– or my queen."

"No, I don't want to marry a guy like you."

You will babe, you will.

👑👑👑

So basically, riding the 'bus' wasn't bad if you don't count how stinky it is and you have to stand up the whole ride. And I learned one thing, don't grabbed onto the handle because it's disgusting.

"Don't touch me!"

"But I'll fall and get a sprain and you know what that means~" I sang slightly with a smirk on my lips. I held his waist tightly making him sigh in defeat. Ha! I won again!

"Fine, but don't do it again. I swear to god I will kick your balls."

I chuckled and nodded my head, "Okay sweetie~"

"Don't call me that either, people will misunderstand." He grumbled ever so cutely.

"Let them be, you're gonna be my queen anyway."

"Ugh stop it! I'm a dude if you use your eyes and brains which is obviously not functioning right!" He rolled his eyes, whispering madly at me, not wanting other people to hear our conversation.

"So? It's not bad to gay, I'm gay– well bisexual but you know what I mean." I nudged his arm. "And don't try to deny it Jiminie, Mrs. Park told me your gay and you like me."

Jimin gave me a surprise look before scrunching up his nose while holding the bridge of his nose, cursing his mother's name. "Okay yeah, I accept that, I'm gay but that doesn't mean I like you, princey."

Princey...? Huh, princey. Is that like a nickname for me now? Wowie! I feel so special right now! He made a nickname— for me only! He's gonna fall for me any minute now.