Chapter 23

Maurice

Ten years. What the hell am I supposed to do for 10 years?

I've already been in here eight fucking months. I missed the birth of my child or should I say children. The doctor never seen the other two babies. How? I don't know.

Shay had triplets. Two boys and a girl.

Malik Devon Thomas was born first. He was 7 pounds 8 ounces.

Mauice Jr., born second. He was 7 pounds 6 ounces.

Then my only girl Aubrey Lynn Thomas born last. She was 6 pounds 5 ounces.

I wish I could've been there. Shay send me pictures and visit me as much as she can. I even filed for an appeal. Shay tells me that this is going to be big. I hope she right.

Shayla

I had triplets, fucking triplets. They never seen the other two babies behind the first one. I was in labor for 16 damn hours.

It's been 8 months since Maurice was sentenced. The twins are 7 months I've been working hard on this. We got decent pictures and videos of them taking and raping little boys. It was so sad. They really traumatized the boys the way they did them. But all is coming to an end. I have a meeting with Judge Stevens. I need to persuade him to rethink his discussion about Maurice case.

"Come in." I heard him say.

"Afternoon Mr. Stevens. I'm Shayla Thomas. Mauice Thomas wife."

"Ah, yes nice to meet you. Have a seat."

"So what can I do for you?"

"I need for you to reopen Maurice case. This whole thing was a personal matter. I'm not sure if you know this, but the chief of police has had it out for Maurice from the beginning. This is all a personal bendetta of his. The cocaine being found in his car was a set up. Officer Adams was paid to make it seem like it was already there."

"How do you know this?"

"Proof."

"If I do this you know you will have to testify and you have to have evidence."

"Of course. When the truth comes out even you will be shocked and sick."

"Okay. I'll make some calls and see when I can make this happen. I never do things like this, but I'm doing this because I know he has potential. I'm aware of his line of work, but I know nothing." He said with a smirk.

"How?"

"That's for me to know and you never to find out."

"But if I know already maybe it's you who shouldn't find out."

"Touchè." I nodded. I stood of fixing my skirt and turning on my heels.

Oh this is exactly the something I was looking forward to.